Defense: Moderate
    Armor: Moderate
    Accuracy: Low
    Speed: Very High
    Dexterity: Moderate
    Intelligence: Moderate

Skills:

Level 1: Atack Ninja-To
    Level 3: Hide (another creature dosyn't se the ninja)
    Level 4: Speed
    Level 5: Shuriken atack (trhowe the shuriken) (shuriken: ninja star)
    Level 7: Thunderbolt
    Level 10: Reflexion the shot

Information:
    Ninja is the bad hat whom never goes out to light day's. Always works in hide. His only work is the kill. He lives with the lust of the kill this his destination. Fear him bogy man′s

Jobs:
    Training, stalk after the cellar, once in a while the sleeping and the eating.

Behavior:
    Quiet but at times impetuous in so when the enemy will rush in to the dungeon. Obedient, quickly is nervous unless will get payments.

Obtainable By:
    Portal

Lair:
    Trening room.

Loves:
    Orc, Dragon.

Hates:
    Samurai.

Sketch:
    Last edited by Ninja; December 19th, 2009 at 21:53.

Default Re: Ninja

This is not a creature... (?)

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Omega MK2 View Post
    This is not a creature...
    More like a Neutral Recruit.

Anyhow, I was wondering when someone would make a Ninja suggestion.

My two cents for the Ninja's stats, increase Accuracy to at least Moderate/High.

*Starts pondering*

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Omega MK2 View Post
    This is not a creature... (?)
    We know that the world DK is embedded in Middle Ages. Too certain you do not know but Ninja in feudal Japanese were not considered people but behind forest-monster, for this I placed my "Ninja" in "creature".
    Last edited by Ninja; December 19th, 2009 at 21:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    More like a Neutral Recruit.

Anyhow, I was wondering when someone would make a Ninja suggestion.

My two cents for the Ninja's stats, increase Accuracy to at least Moderate/High.

*Starts pondering*
    not to mention that the abilities need description, some are pretty obvious, but some others are not

somewhere fun (i tell a lie it's actually quite boring, oh I wish I lived in liechstenstein)

I read Ninja and I was like NOOOOOO!!!!! Ninjas as humans just aren't evil or creatures. They seem about as evil as theives or samarais and theives are heroes and samarais are heroes. If they were considered as forest monsters in fuedal japan than why not depict them like that. Base them upon ninjas but they shouldn't look like ninjas if they are creatures.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    We know that the world DK is embedded in Middle Ages. Too certain you do not know but Ninja in feudal japanes were not considered people but behind forest-monster, for this I placed my "Ninja" in "creature".
    Well then, that is interesting.

I agree with Dark_Omega about the Skills, things like "Level 1: Attack Katana" is understandable as Melee.

Level 3: Hide - Is basicly Invisible.

Level 5: Projectile in other words. ¤

I'm guessing that Level 7's Thunderbolt is a stronger version of lighting, yes?

And Level 10's 'Reflexion the shot' is... uh, Rebound?

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    I'm guessing that Level 7's Thunderbolt is a stronger version of lighting, yes?

And Level 10's 'Reflexion the shot' is... uh, Rebound?

Yes, Thunderbolt is stroneger version of lighting.

Yes, rebound of the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by tehbassdemon View Post
    I read Ninja and I was like NOOOOOO!!!!! Ninjas as humans just aren't evil or creatures. They seem about as evil as theives or samarais and theives are heroes and samarais are heroes. If they were considered as forest monsters in fuedal japan than why not depict them like that. Base them upon ninjas but they shouldn't look like ninjas if they are creatures.
    Yes Ninja are evil. Ninja performed orders from other shogun, most often depended on the kill somebody never for nothing good. Ninja are hired men.

No, they were not a creatures he considered of the creation. They acted as bad human so heavily it was that them to put to heroes.
    Last edited by Ninja; December 19th, 2009 at 21:34.

Ninjas are basically just assassins, but they are trained to turn the weapons of their enemy against them. That is why they weild Katanas, not because it is their weapon of choice but because it is the main weapon of the samurai (their main target).

I don't really like the idea of having the ninja, unless it is a little less of the stereotypical kind of ninja. (don't get me wrong I think ninjas are aweomse! just not very DK)
    Last edited by A New Room; December 19th, 2009 at 21:39.
    Mentor: "You remove your own heart, fortify it behind stonewalls, deadly traps, and then rely heavily on beings you create yourself. Even psychoanalysts lack words for just how absurdly emo you are…"

somewhere fun (i tell a lie it's actually quite boring, oh I wish I lived in liechstenstein)

Quote Originally Posted by A New Room View Post
    Ninjas are basically just assassins, but they are trained to turn the weapons of their enemy against them. That is why they weild Katanas, not because it is their weapon of choice but because it is the main weapon of the samurai (their main target).

I don't really like the idea of having the ninja, unless it is a little less of the stereotypical kind of ninja. (don't get me wrong I think ninjas are aweomse! just not very DK)
    exactly the steriotypical ninja isn't DK (by evil I meant the don't look evil). A demonical representation of a ninja now that would be awesome. Ninjas were HIRED by the shogun to kill and were HUMANS. If they were in DK surely they would be hired by the heroes because they are HUMANS. Samurais did terible things but they are still heroes. I just could not imagine a steriotypical walking around a dungeon but I could see a clawed beast flitting around in the shadows. I think ninjas are awesome but NOT DK.