Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Elite Creatures : How to get them

  
  1. #11

    Default Re: Elite Creatures : How to get them

    It would appear the pictures for Bzzzt and Zechariah have vanished...

    Edit from DragonsLover : Corrected. Thanks for reporting the bug.
    Last edited by DragonsLover; December 22nd, 2009 at 08:13.

  2. #12
    Bile Demon natchoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    a new forum
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: Elite Creatures : How to get them

    I noticed that if you have a hero portal and the right room combination- you get elites
    ( )
    O O
    W
    Give me a compus and I will tell you which way the wind is shining


    feed'em plump

  3. #13
    Imp Heineken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Elite Creatures : How to get them

    Do non-elite creatures also vary in power?
    When I put two creatures of the same type and level to fight in the arena, one of them usually loses health faster and is almost defeated while the other one still has half of it's health left.

    Is one creature actually stronger or do the attacks range from minimum to maximum damage dealt?

  4. #14
    Dungeon Keeper Duke Ragereaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,065

    Default Re: Elite Creatures : How to get them

    Quote Originally Posted by Heineken View Post
    Do non-elite creatures also vary in power?
    When I put two creatures of the same type and level to fight in the arena, one of them usually loses health faster and is almost defeated while the other one still has half of it's health left.

    Is one creature actually stronger or do the attacks range from minimum to maximum damage dealt?
    Don't forget is the position of your Creatures DOES matters. Creatures attacking from the south are stronger than the ones from the north.


    Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

    Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

  5. #15
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: Elite Creatures : How to get them

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke Ragereaver View Post
    Don't forget is the position of your Creatures DOES matters. Creatures attacking from the south are stronger than the ones from the north.
    Isn't that an imbalanced bug?

    Not to mention I found something that could be causing it.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  6. #16
    Imp Heineken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Elite Creatures : How to get them

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke Ragereaver View Post
    Don't forget is the position of your Creatures DOES matters. Creatures attacking from the south are stronger than the ones from the north.
    I drop my creatures at the east and west end of the arena though. When they fight north-south it's hard to heal the northern creature.

  7. #17
    Dark God DragonsLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    1,490
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: dragonslover

    Default Re: Elite Creatures : How to get them

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Isn't that an imbalanced bug?

    Not to mention I found something that could be causing it.
    And what is it?

    I know that in the Dungeon Keeper 2 Editor Pro, there's the "Death Fall Direction", but I tested it by changing the direction and there was nothing really different. Of course, I wanted to try altering that variable into the main Creatures.kwd file, but unfortunately, it wasn't included.

    Oh, and a quick side-note: the images on the first page are temporarily unavailable. They'll be back asap.
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...



  8. #18
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: Elite Creatures : How to get them

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLover View Post
    And what is it?

    I know that in the Dungeon Keeper 2 Editor Pro, there's the "Death Fall Direction", but I tested it by changing the direction and there was nothing really different. Of course, I wanted to try altering that variable into the main Creatures.kwd file, but unfortunately, it wasn't included.
    Uhh... nevermind! >_>

    I didn't think anyone tested it since nobody responded to it last time I mentioned it.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  9. #19
    Demon Spawn Necror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    177
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Necror

    Default Re: Elite Creatures : How to get them

    here's a map to get all elites
    the Evil One's DKII page
    hello
    i am making a quake III map in the style of dungeon keeper



  10. #20

    Default Re: Elite Creatures : How to get them

    I can't see any of the elite pictures. Is it just me lol?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •