Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: CorsixTH Beta released

  
  1. #11
    Demon Spawn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: CorsixTH Beta released

    Should be sufficient to copy the data files I think.

  2. #12
    Bile Demon natchoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    a new forum
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: CorsixTH Beta released

    Is it worth playing?

  3. #13

    Default Re: CorsixTH Beta released

    I'd wait until you don't need the demo to play it if I was you.

  4. #14
    Demon Spawn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: CorsixTH Beta released

    ? You don't need the demo. You CAN use the demo if you don't have the full version.

    It's nice to try it out. Though some stuff is of course still missing, so if you can run the original it's better to play that.

  5. #15

    Default Re: CorsixTH Beta released

    Quote Originally Posted by Trass3r View Post
    ? You don't need the demo. You CAN use the demo if you don't have the full version.
    Okay I'll rephrase it for your simple mind.


    In my opinion, I would wait until its a standalone and does not require the demo(or game) in order to play it.

  6. #16
    Keeper of Keepers dotted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,150
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: dotted

    Default Re: CorsixTH Beta released

    Quote Originally Posted by Madkill View Post
    Okay I'll rephrase it for your simple mind.


    In my opinion, I would wait until its a standalone and does not require the demo(or game) in order to play it.
    Good luck with that OpenTTD took 5.5 years to accomplish that. And I'm not sure if CorsixTH is meant to be standalone.

  7. #17

    Default Re: CorsixTH Beta released

    Quote Originally Posted by dotted View Post
    Good luck with that OpenTTD took 5.5 years to accomplish that. And I'm not sure if CorsixTH is meant to be standalone.
    KeeperFX.

  8. #18
    Keeper of Keepers dotted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,150
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: dotted

    Default Re: CorsixTH Beta released

    Quote Originally Posted by Madkill View Post
    KeeperFX.
    im sure there are several legal problems with keeperfx, which is why corsixth isnt stand alone and keeperfx wasnt stand alone either in the beginning

  9. #19

    Default Re: CorsixTH Beta released

    Quote Originally Posted by dotted View Post
    im sure there are several legal problems with keeperfx, which is why corsixth isnt stand alone and keeperfx wasnt stand alone either in the beginning
    And considering how well this guy is progressing, it won't be that long. Maybe just a few more months.

    The game is no longer reproduced and its almost impossible to actually get a copy, the same goes for Theme Hospital. If either were to be sold for profit then yes but otherwise, No.

  10. #20
    Keeper of Keepers dotted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,150
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: dotted

    Default Re: CorsixTH Beta released

    Quote Originally Posted by Madkill View Post
    And considering how well this guy is progressing, it won't be that long. Maybe just a few more months.

    The game is no longer reproduced and its almost impossible to actually get a copy, the same goes for Theme Hospital. If either were to be sold for profit then yes but otherwise, No.
    doesnt matter, ea can still sue you all the way down to hell if they want to.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •