Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Pixie

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Default Re: Pixie

Let me get this straight with the current ideas, for it is now

VOTING TIME

That's right, its voting time! Pretty much, if you favor one, or both, ideas make a post about them, or just say +1/-1 to #1 or 2.

1. If a Hero gets a Pixie to two petals, she will be engulfed by white smoke, and will LOOK like a Fairy (Clothing wise at least), but is still a Pixie, and can be recruited by killing the Hero responsible for converting the Pixie.

2. If a Hostile/Neutral Pixie is converted to your side, her appearance is changed slightly. (IE: Wearing Spiked Collar.)

Now, its time I made my vote.

1. Now that I fixed the first one, I like the idea, makes me wonder how the Pixie feels wearing what Fairies wear.

Pixie: *Grumble grumble* Why do I have to wear this? ...

2. As for the appearance, it might be some extra work for the modelers (The Amazingly Awesome Blutonium!), but it would give Pixies the feeling of them being slaves for the Keeper, even though they are not slaves, and still have the freedom to prank others while angry, and such. But I cannot completely vote for it, I hold my vote for this idea for the time.

(Also, I noticed this thread has the most views, until 'Unused Creatures' passes it, but not alot of comments (Aside mine.). Come on everyone, I don't bite when people express their opinion. (At least, not very hard.))
    Last edited by Evi; September 21st, 2009 at 01:12. Reason: DUUUUUUR. I R STUPID. :B

for the first, I think that it should just look like a fairy, not turn into one. So I think +1, but only if you can change it.

for the secound, -1 because I think that they should be creatures, not slaves.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

1. Ah, I misunderstood you, I'll change it right away.

2. Its just a collar.

1. 1
    2. -1
    Last edited by Evi; September 26th, 2009 at 22:19.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

I been pounding my head for ideas, and improvements, after alot of blood loss, I have thought of something. And that is too explain certain things I believe I haven't explained.

Problem: The being 'bored' for Pixies happens when there is nothing to do. No Tavern, no training, no more places to explore, or anything at all. Her happiness will slowly go down, everytime she returns to her lair.

Remedies: Convert another Pixie to hang out with the other 'bored' Pixie (Big Happiness improve), give a small amount of gold (10ish) to the Pixie and she'll cheer up (Fair Happiness improve), or build a Tavern (Ultimate Happiness improve).

And for the Pixie brawling, its just like play fighting for the Pixies alone, they take no damage from each other while 'brawling' (Melee attacks that do nothing).

Also, something I might add for Pixie Tavern behavior.

[When a Tavern brawl starts in the Tavern, the Pixies will watch from the sidelines, cheering on the fights, with a occasional healing of any creature low on health. However, if a creature prepares to attack the Pixies, they will run out of the Tavern.]

Pixies love their Taverns.

here's an idea:

when you convert a pixie from the good, they still tend to be tied to their goodly adversaries, so when facing in battle, converted pixies will be nicer, and try to help out her team more than tring to fight.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Converted 'Hero' Pixies would focus more on healing allies, while the converted Neutral/Hostile Pixies would heal, and use magic on enemies.

That's what you were saying pretty much, yes?

Yeah

I like the Pixie idea, I find them a bit similar to fairies but that doesnt really matter

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Arcaen View Post
    I like the Pixie idea, I find them a bit similar to fairies but that doesnt really matter
    Yay!

I'm not liking the idea of them changing when they are converted, but they could still prank heroes if they get bored though.