Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Releases and news

Default Re: Releases and news

Mefistotelis, maybe you could make a thread where people can report their bugs, it would be better than creating threads for minor game errors. Anyway, I've got some things to report.

• Is it possible to fix the ATTACK_ROOMS parameter for parties? It does work fine actually, except for the part that they can vandalize PORTALS aswel (it's some sight to see that).

• Similair to the AI in DD, the Computer AI can build traps ''illegaly'', with having dozens of traps on a single tile.

• Not really a bug report but does the ''COMPUTER_SELL_TRAPS_AND_DOORS'' Global actually work?
    Last edited by Duke Ragereaver; March 8th, 2010 at 10:53.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Fly

Nice - but I thought you made it that you can have more than 50 multiplayer maps on the atlas?!?
    Could you please re-upload it with more maps visible?

Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by CargoOfDarkness View Post
    Nice - but I thought you made it that you can have more than 50 multiplayer maps on the atlas?!?
    Could you please re-upload it with more maps visible?
    I'd rather see a list like the DD levels. Maybe with (x) infront of them to see for how many players the map is.
    A map preview would be nice aswell, but I guess that's a little too much work to implent. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CargoOfDarkness View Post
    Err.. are you saying that the problem isn't fixed?
    I remember checking it... will check again.

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzie View Post
    I'd rather see a list like the DD levels. Maybe with (x) infront of them to see for how many players the map is.
    Is it really so important how the maps are shown?

I think having two different multiplayer menus would be confusing. Also, how do you imagine 2 players selecting their maps from a list!?

Let's leave simple lists for "free play" maps.
    Last edited by mefistotelis; March 8th, 2010 at 20:11.

Ghost

When someone creates a game he/she chooses the map from the list? It works like that in all other online games.

If you get custom Multiplayer maps you would get 100 flags on the map, how is that any better?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

Can I ask (Slap me if this already exists and I am being an idiot) is there a changelog of the versions, I am writting a wiki article for KeeperFX and i would like to include that along with it.

EDIT: You know what, don't listen to me I am a fucking spaz, it's in the readme.

Edit from DragonsLover: Thanks to edit your post instead of double posting for next time.
    Last edited by DragonsLover; March 9th, 2010 at 02:10.

When someone creates a game he/she chooses the map from the list? It works like that in all other online games.

If you get custom Multiplayer maps you would get 100 flags on the map, how is that any better?
    Just try DK online.

If you ever tried it, you would know that the selection system in DK is way better than in other games. All players are choosing the map together, and thay can even slap each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Ragereaver View Post
    Mefistotelis, maybe you could make a thread where people can report their bugs, it would be better than creating threads for minor game errors.
    I prefer to have several threads for bugs.

[*]Is it possible to fix the ATTACK_ROOMS parameter for parties? It does work fine actually, except for the part that they can vandalize PORTALS aswel (it's some sight to see that).
    I will remember to fix that when I'm able.

[*]Similair to the AI in DD, the Computer AI can build traps ''illegaly'', with having dozens of traps on a single tile.
    It's currently quite hard to fix... we'll see.

[*]Not really a bug report but does the ''COMPUTER_SELL_TRAPS_AND_DOORS'' Global actually work?
    Only in DD, not in KeeperFX (yet).
    Last edited by mefistotelis; March 9th, 2010 at 20:47.

Ghost

I played tons of LAN games with DK, I know the system, for 15 maps its cool. but for 100 maps you wouldn't know which level you were playing. Since there are extra maps being made it would be crowded quite fast. Or are you planning on multiple islands like the Campaigns?

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

I played tons of LAN games with DK, I know the system, for 15 maps its cool. but for 100 maps you wouldn't know which level you were playing. Since there are extra maps being made it would be crowded quite fast. Or are you planning on multiple islands like the Campaigns?
    Oh and remember the maps have labels, and you choose where their location is on the map too. In fact, if you wanted you could line them up in rows and coloums like they would be in a list.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Quote Originally Posted by mefistotelis View Post
    Any new version planned :P ?