Thread: Legend

Hellhound

Default Legend

Notice: This idea as been scrapped due to the Avatar being the Horned Reaper's counterpart. The idea will remain listed here to provide possibile inspiration.

Note: This is not a joke idea. This character is meant to be the Horned Reaper's heroic counterpart. In addition, under normal conditions, players can NOT obtain this character. In addition, the idea may require a bit of refining.

Name: Legend

Stats:

Health: Very High
    Attack: Very High
    Defense: Very High
    Armour: Very High
    Accuracy: Very High
    Speed: Very High
    Dexterity: Very High
    Intelligence: Very High
    Wage: INSANE!

Skills:
    Level 1: Attack (A devastating melee attack)
    Level 5: Protect Self (Raises defense)
    Level 8: Haste Self (Raises attack and movement speed)
    Level 10: Heal Self (Restores HP to self.)

Important Note: These characters are not obtainable by the player under normal means.

Information: Legends are extremely powerful heroes who have traveled land from land, vanquishing evil wherever they go. These are the types that stories spring off from, inspiring their fellow comrades not to give up. However, such skill comes at a heavy price, these legends expect to be paid.

Behavior in Dungeon: Legends have done almost everything in their lifetimes, and can be put to good use around the dungeon (if you mange to get your hands on them). However, be warned. If they lose faith in your cause (or are not paid or ticked off), they will gather ALL but 5% of your creatures (randomly selected, rounded down), and leave your dungeon with them. (This is to be similar to the Horned Reaper, who just goes crazy and slaughters and destorys anything in his sight. At least you will still have your workers and dungeon intact)

Jobs:
    1:Train
    2:Explore
    3:Guard
    4:Research
    4:Manufacture

Behavior in OverWorld: Legends are normally found striking down evil from besets from the local ruler. However, Legends will only take the most dire besets and quests, and expect to be paid handsomely.

Obtainable By: Can not be obtained. If you try to torture one, it will kill itself after a few minutes of torture, refusing to give infomation.

Style: Fighter / Blocker

Hang Out Group: Everyone will be attracted to Legends, and they will spend their time telling tales of their past experiences. When idle, other creatures and heroes will sit and listen to a Legend if one is nearby.

Hates: Darkness in all it's forms.

Loves: Justice, Fame, Money

Lair: A luxurious ''mini-room''. Will take 2x2 tiles of precious lair space.

Appearance: These are the heroes you find in common video games. Preferably, there should be a male and female model / skin of a Legend. You see pictures of them all over the place, so there shouldn't be a need to place pictures here.

How Introduced: Hero

Attracted by: None, unless tinkered with in the Editor.
    Last edited by Sire; January 4th, 2010 at 02:34.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Re: Legend

I like the idea.

It would be pretty cool if you could actually chose to play as goodly heroes in skirmish and multiplayer games. The only problem would be you would need perfect balance between good and evil
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Hellhound

I considered the Avatar more of an end-game boss than a counterpart to the Horned Reaper.

If the Avatar is the counterpart to the Horned Reaper, then I'll list this idea under scrapped then.

Well, If you compare Avatar with Horned Reapers from DK1, they are not equal in power and importance. But if you compare Horny from DK2 and Avatar, then yes, they are counterparts.

Avatar is Legend basically. a magical hero that represents the ultimate good.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

Hellhound

I'll guess I scrap this one then.

*Goes and edits post as well as sig.**