Thread: I thought i knew everything about this game

Default I thought i knew everything about this game

Untill i played Ancient keeper camp...

only signed up to congrats you,you must be a truely intelligent guy
    i love the grenade usage to move the gold tiles from non claimed path to claimed path
    using orc to destroy inside room to gain access without having destroy walls (cant belive i had to youtube a DK knowledge )
    keeping the tunneler non converted and making him dig fortified wall (i had to youtube that one aswell)
    this camp is not only blocking the river with guardposts or using wind to discover the place that you shouldnt usually have access to,this camp is AMAZING you have to think and push your knowledge hard to beat almost every single level of this camp,sick job well done by you i hope you will continue creating maps because i will play all of them even after 25 years

Default Re: I thought i knew everything about this game

Well, I don't know if I've good good or bad news for you, but Pawel hasn't released any maps for years and year. He did also release the 'Post Ancient Keeper campaign', which is already there waiting for you.

Also, perhaps this is a bit easier than using youtube: http://keeper.lubiki.pl/dk1_mpacks/a...alkthrough.htm

thnks for the quick reply sad that the creator is gone,glad there are many more heavy creators around such as duke,i like your map reviews btw helps me pick up what is worth playing or whats not

I actually Googled and managed to find a walkthrough for the ancient keeper campaign. I can get no further than 'Salaars test map'.

Well done with the googling,... but I posted the walkthrough just 2 posts above yours.