Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Keeper LV 11 always fail

Default Ancient Keeper LV 11 always fail

I've started lv 11. Just after i take a portal and receive a dragon from it, the level fails! I've tried to rescue the imp in prison but it fails. I don't know what to do before take the portal.

EDIT: Futher info, when I take prison the "Create Imp" spell doesn't appear in my spells, I tried to delete prison but the spell book will be always on the ground and never picked up!
    Last edited by TheEnigmist; August 26th, 2017 at 12:04.

Default Re: Ancient Keeper LV 11 always fail

Yeah, that's my fault I see, I think it happens when you take the last dragon from the pool.
    I'll fix it today.

Edit: Try it with this file please: anctkpr11.zip
    Last edited by YourMaster; August 26th, 2017 at 13:33.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Yeah, that's my fault I see, I think it happens when you take the last dragon from the pool.
    I'll fix it today.
    can I fix it deleting this code
    Code:
    IF_AVAILABLE(PLAYER0,DRAGON <= 0)
      DISPLAY_OBJECTIVE(144,PLAYER0)
      LOSE_GAME
    ENDIF
    and starting a new game?

I just edited the post above. Try that file (this one: anctkpr11.zip). And yes, start a new game.

I just edited the post above. Try that file (this one: anctkpr11.zip). And yes, start a new game.
    Ok, it works! What about "Create Imp" spell problem?

PS: what tool do you use for creating levels/fix levels?

I don't think there's anything wrong with the create imp spell. Did you manage to get the spellbook to your library?

And I use the official map editor for minor changes to maps, Adikted to make full maps, and scripting I do in Notepad++ with my own plugin.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the create imp spell. Did you manage to get the spellbook to your library?

And I use the official map editor for minor changes to maps, Adikted to make full maps, and scripting I do in Notepad++ with my own plugin.
    Yes, I destroyed the prison with dragon and let goblins take the book!

Btw I see something wrong with goblin's IA. I have some gray spot and no1 conquer it. They are all free, no locked door. Maybe is due to Gems in the map?

Thx for infos!

Do you mean that with my help you managed to get the spell, or that even though the imps brought the spell to the library you still can't cast it?

And for the piece of land nobody claims, share your saved game and I'll have a look.

Do you mean that with my help you managed to get the spell, or that even though the imps brought the spell to the library you still can't cast it?

And for the piece of land nobody claims, share your saved game and I'll have a look.
    That I get the spell, and I can use it.

For imp's tasks I don't have a save anymore. What I can say is that imps sometimes stay in idle even if there are tasks to do (reinforcing walls, conquer tiles)

OK, good.

And when that idle-issue happens, share your saved game and your log file. It could be a case of the pathfinding bug, it could be that your imps can't get to where you want them because of a locked door or something, or it could be an other problem entirely.