Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 422

Thread: KeeperFX Unofficial - continued development - alpha builds

  
  1. #351

    Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

    Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Beyond completely rewriting the game, nope.
    I see. What a pity

  2. #352

    Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

    At least, there is a way to show this counter? So I can see actually how near to collapse I'm

  3. #353

    Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

    Not at the moment no. But, if you know it's there, you can play around it pretty well normally.

  4. #354

    Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

    Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Not at the moment no. But, if you know it's there, you can play around it pretty well normally.
    Indeed, but it could be helpfull in the future to have such information, maybe an hotkey that send you an "i" message with that info.

  5. #355

    Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

    The game can write information directly to the screen, like frameskip and multiplayer lag. If the thing amount is easy to get, I could try and write it like that when you get close to too much.

  6. #356

    Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

    Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    The game can write information directly to the screen, like frameskip and multiplayer lag. If the thing amount is easy to get, I could try and write it like that when you get close to too much.
    That would be nice. Thank you!

  7. #357

    Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigmist View Post
    That would be nice. Thank you!
    I made something, when over 2000 things (out of 2048) it displays a message with the thing-count. Will be in the next alpha.

  8. #358

    Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

    Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    I made something, when over 2000 things (out of 2048) it displays a message with the thing-count. Will be in the next alpha.
    Nice, you rock!

    I'm testing different resolution but with all res > 640x480x32 I get a video distortion when moving camera around the game. Even the mouse pointer is so laggy. There is some option I can set to try get a smooth video experience?

  9. #359

    Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

    I don't have any issues with mouse or camera lag. There are some options to tweak: https://github.com/dkfans/keeperfx/w...d-Line-Options

    You could try '-vidriver windib' and '-altinput'. Do you have '-vidsmooth' enabled? If so, try turning it off.

    Edit, you could try extracting this file into your keeperfx directory. Tell me if you notice a difference.
    Last edited by YourMaster; April 2nd, 2020 at 12:49.

  10. #360

    Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

    Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    I don't have any issues with mouse or camera lag. There are some options to tweak: https://github.com/dkfans/keeperfx/w...d-Line-Options

    You could try '-vidriver windib' and '-altinput'. Do you have '-vidsmooth' enabled? If so, try turning it off.

    Edit, you could try extracting this file into your keeperfx directory. Tell me if you notice a difference.
    Camera lag appear only when I go over 640x480. For on normal res (640x480) sometimes it point really far where should be, I don't know how explain this issue. I've tryed -altinput and the pointer can reach only half of the screen and movements aren't smooth.
    I've -vidsmooth enabled, I'll try disabling it.
    I've alredy used vidriver windib and directx with res > 640x480, both give camera lag issue

Similar Threads

  1. KeeperFX Unofficial 0.4.6
    By YourMaster in forum KeeperFX
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: March 31st, 2019, 07:31
  2. Nightly builds of KeeperFX
    By jomalin in forum KeeperFX
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 8th, 2013, 14:39
  3. Short question KeeperFX development
    By jomalin in forum KeeperFX
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 7th, 2012, 18:06
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 28th, 2011, 10:04
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: February 21st, 2011, 10:44

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •