Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: KeeperFX Unofficial - continued development - alpha builds

Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - continued development - alpha builds

Was a few years away from DK and now I'm playing with your KeeperFX alpha build again.

I think picking up creatures in the creatures tab by clicking the creature icon left before the
    numbers is somehow broken. It should pick up creatures sorted by level with the highest number coming first.
    Right now, creature levels in my hand are mixed without any particular order when doing this.

That's a bit different for sure. Check this out: https://github.com/Loobinex/keeperfx...stweakest-unit

Pick up strongest/weakest unit

Hold 'Ctrl' when picking up a unit from the menu to pick up the strongest one. Hold 'Ctrl+Shift' when clicking to pick up the weakest units.

Temple deal the free play level the white player doesnt dig through to the red heart any more at the start i am on latest alpha

Quote Originally Posted by CSWinnall View Post
    Temple deal the free play level the white player doesnt dig through to the red heart any more at the start i am on latest alpha
    Thanks for reporting it. I checked, and the map actually revolves around a bug in DK and older versions of KeeperFX I fixed not too long ago. See full explanation here.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    That's a bit different for sure. Check this out: https://github.com/Loobinex/keeperfx...stweakest-unit
    Which order should be, if clicking without both ctrl and shift?

By default it now picks creatures up in order of last picked up. So, if you got 40 imps, and you click 4x8 times, you get 32 unique imps. Click 8 more times, you get the final 8. Click one more time and you get the first one you picked up again.
    This way you can easily move your entire army.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    By default it now picks creatures up in order of last picked up. So, if you got 40 imps, and you click 4x8 times, you get 32 unique imps. Click 8 more times, you get the final 8. Click one more time and you get the first one you picked up again.
    This way you can easily move your entire army.
    Thanks, now it's clear for me, why default "highest first" behavior is moved to "ctrl" rather than left for "click without ctrl and shift"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaelyx View Post
    I don't have a save, I was playing Caddis Fell level. I'm sure you can replicate it anywhere though.
    Going off topic here, is it possible to add mouse wheel scrolling on the fight window to use spells on creatures more effectively? or there is already?
    I still haven't managed to reproduce your issue with doors. I did manage to get mouse scrolling on the battle menu though, so that will be included with the next alpha I'll release.

I don't know what to say maybe it's just me, I just tried on Caddis Fell again on the left room, it happens for a few seconds then the mistress resumes to attack the enemy, they also get stuck on the door corners I noticed, all of this when they run to avoid melee attacks.
    Not a major problem anyway.

Ok, yeah, I see what you mean. They'll try to back up through the door, and because they can't they decide to just attack the door. I can't say that behavior is very nice, but I tried it the same way on an older version of the game and it works the same there.