Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: KeeperFX Unofficial - continued development - alpha builds

Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2023

As I suspected, you're not using the latest file that came with the full release. There this issue is fixed.

Are you sure you downloaded and installed the complete version first?
    Only when you installed that, can you put the alpha builds on top.

Ups ... no, but can I simpply unzip the complete version in the directory, then the save files are compatible with this new complete version? Thank you again!

Yes.
    If you want to play lvl19 without issues, you need to restart it, the levels themselves are stored in the saves so if you'd load you get the old version.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Yes.
    If you want to play lvl19 without issues, you need to restart it, the levels themselves are stored in the saves so if you'd load you get the old version.
    No prob :-) better no issue, then the time acceleration will help a lot to arrive soon at level 19 :-) so I can catalog my save to have all the ending of the levels that I like to :-) I don't have a lot of time to learn how to program dungeon keeper, I would really help to develop keeperfx ... Thanks a lot again.

You don't need to start the campaign fresh. You can simply use the continue-save, or load your saved game from lvl19, exit the level and start again. And if you want to help, feel free to join the discord and you can always start out by helping to test.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    You don't need to start the campaign fresh. You can simply use the continue-save, or load your saved game from lvl19, exit the level and start again. And if you want to help, feel free to join the discord and you can always start out by helping to test.
    Ok, and with the last version no more mouse problem that is stuck if I minimize the game :-) perfect. I'll join discord.
    Good job!

Yes with the latest version corrected installed and alpha, the level goes very well... I see a lot of improovements. Now I'll try the last level of DK .. than Deeper Dungeons :-)
    Last edited by Simone Marcolla; January 19th, 2020 at 09:32.

Default KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2024

That's great to hear. I always love to get feedback, on the changes you like or dislike, and what works and what not.

On a related note, I've uploaded a new version: Alpha 2024.
    The last Alpha broke the 'define keys' menu, that's fixed now. Thank Trass3r for both the bug and the fix.

Mapmaker

Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2014

I’ve just downloaded 2024, and some of the spells are missing their sounds,
    the possession spell makes no noise when you enter a creature.
    the destroy walls spell makes no noise when destroying walls
    the disease spell doesn’t make a sound when it infects a creature.
    and the armageddon spell doesn’t recite the whole spell after the initial usage.

were these planned removals? Or is it a bug?

I looked, and I see the propper files in the alpha. Did you make sure to correctly install the entire alpha, so including the magic.cfg that comes with it?
    Because a few versions ago, those sounds you mentioned became configurable through the configs, and so the sounds they play have to be configured in said config.

Mapmaker

Aah, issue solved thanks. I?d used my own magic.cfg.
    Usually I check for new lines but missed these.

Whilst I’m here. Once upon a time you could use the num pad to select moves whilst in first person. Do you think this option may ever been readded?
    Last edited by shortmicky; January 28th, 2020 at 18:46. Reason: Forgot something