Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: KeeperFX Unofficial - continued development - alpha builds

Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Release candidate 1911

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    However, lots of stuff is usually stored into a save, like campaign configs, so you don't always get the new changes when using an old save.
    This is related even to "continue" saves?

And "-level X" command line still works in a way that "After the level is finished, quits the keeperfx to windows" and it is no any possibility to fix this?

Yes.

And you're right about the way the -level command line option works. It is by design that way, so not broken, so it's not getting fixed. If you want to continue a campaign from that point forward you could save your game (while playing the level of course), exit the level, start KeeperFX normally and continue from that save. You can also use cheats to go forward/backwards in a campaign without playing the levels.

Yes.

And you're right about the way the -level command line option works. It is by design that way, so not broken, so it's not getting fixed. If you want to continue a campaign from that point forward you could save your game (while playing the level of course), exit the level, start KeeperFX normally and continue from that save. You can also use cheats to go forward/backwards in a campaign without playing the levels.
    Big thanks, will try it!

Default KeeperFX Unofficial - Release candidate 1913

I've uploaded a new version: Beta 1913.

What's new:
    • Fixed the 'Continue' button to remember what campaign you were playing if you play a 'Free Play level' in between.
    • Fixed script error in New Game+ level 2

Sorry everybody, I wanted to release the previous version as a full release, but I managed to fix what I thought was a pretty annoying bug so I made yet another version. I do really plan to release soon.

I would also love to know if people at least played this version and if it works ok or not.

Troll

Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Release candidate 1913

I've just tried the new beta by playing a Free Play level and continuing the campaign. All the secret levels were still there, unlike before. Could the beta have fixed this?

What's fixed in the r1913 is continuing the campaign after playing a free play level, that didn't work properly before. In the other topic you do not mention playing a free play level in between playing your campaign.

Troll

In the other topic you do not mention playing a free play level in between playing your campaign.
    Yes I did.

Sorry, forgot about that. Then yes, r1913 is about fixing the 'Continue' button after playing a free play or 1player level.

Default KeeperFX Unofficial - Release candidate 1915

I've uploaded a new version: Beta 1915.

What's new:
    • Fixed the bug where trap/door icons kept flashing after deselecting (Thanks AdamP)
    • Pressing Alt+Tab no longer closes the sidebar

I've uploaded a new version: Alpha 1919.

What's new:
    • The sidebar bug was not fixed properly in last version, it is now. But Sidebar only toggles with Ctrl+Tab.
    • It's now possible to scroll through the pages of the 'Query' menu shown in possession with the 'Query' button. (Default Q, can be modified in settings menu)
    • Your screen now turns blue when you're frozen while in possession, like in the original game.

I've uploaded a new version: Alpha 1925.

What's new:
    • Computer players slapping units will no longer ignore the ones that have the speed spell. This makes training them even faster.
    • You can now use the mouse wheel in all menus you can scroll: Campaign select, Level select, Load game, Transfer creature, Resurrect creature.
    Last edited by YourMaster; September 30th, 2019 at 00:20.

Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 1928

I've uploaded a new version: Alpha 1928.

With KeeperFX Unofficial 0.4.7 released, all new alpha's assume you've at least updated to build 1913. Thanks everybody for the feedback so far, most of the changes from this topic made it in.

What's new: (compared to the 0.4.7 release)

• Fixed the bug where trap/door icons kept flashing after deselecting (Thanks AdamP)
    • Pressing Alt+Tab no longer closes the sidebar. Toggling sidebar requires Ctrl+Tab now.
    • It's now possible to scroll through the pages of the 'Query' menu shown in possession with the 'Query' button. (Default Q, can be modified in settings menu)
    • Your screen now turns blue when you're frozen while in possession, like in the original game.
    • Computer players slapping units will no longer ignore the ones that have the speed spell. This makes training them even faster.
    • You can now use the mouse wheel in all menus you can scroll: Campaign select, Level select, Load game, Transfer creature, Resurrect creature.
    • You can use Shift+Scroll to navigate the creature menu
    Last edited by YourMaster; October 3rd, 2019 at 16:14.