Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grail Run (2018)

Default Re: Grail Run (2018)

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Like this:
    This enables the player to enter the west temple or to get a reaper. Not a big gameplay changer so I'll let this be as a reward for cunning player. But yeah cool find, thanks. Did not realise.

And I'm looking at your script now, I see you've used the script command 'set creature fear', but that doesn't work in combination with level_version(1), use the fear stronger or wounded command instead.
    From what I remember I used it because warlocks were running away from power boosted tentacles. After that, even if the log shows errors it seems like it worked. I could be wrong though. Will take a closer look at it next update. Also at the final speech.

Spoiler

Last edited by kix; June 29th, 2018 at 23:41.

Quote Originally Posted by kix View Post
    This enables the player to enter the west temple or to get a reaper. Not a big gameplay changer so I'll let this be as a reward for cunning player. But yeah cool find, thanks. Did not realise.
    Nothing wrong with it being there, so sure. Besides the easy early access to the final temple, I find the backdoor very convenient as it allows me to drop my whole army at the hero gate, and they walk back home fighting without me having to cast CTA.

Warlock

The Pathfinding bug seems to not relent once.

Quote Originally Posted by Hades View Post
    The Pathfinding bug seems to not relent once.
    I finished the map twice, both times it crashed first and I had to reload my save. However, for me, both times it was enough to close some paths with locked doors, and to sell the bridges crossing lava. I also dug out some lone pieces of dirt that were in otherwise open hallways. So it seems this map is just a tiny bit over the edge for the pathfinding bug.

So it seems this map is just a tiny bit over the edge for the pathfinding bug.
    Uploaded a new version with less bridges around dungeon heart, lowered lvls of some close heroes, fixed timer for final party.
    I also have not experienced crash. Only once when the map still contained water, but that version was never uploaded here.
    Last edited by kix; July 1st, 2018 at 19:52.

Warlock

So I finally completed the level.

+ Innovation with getting creatures
    + Originality with level design

- Gem had no purpose without getting bridges
    - The pathfinding bug

All in all 9/10

I think it's important to note that in KeeperFX 0.4.7U updated with a recent alpha, the pathfinding bug is fixed, so the level should play without any problems.