Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stats of creatures

Default Stats of creatures

Rex Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by SADevil View Post
    Here it is: 'Creature stats list'. There are not all attributes, but the most important of them are present. I can edit it if it'll be necessary. I hope there are not so many mistakes.
    Original Post:
    Hey I just started to play DK2 again after a break of more than 10 years... I wonder if there is any chart where the creatures stats can be read. Haven't found it yet Can anyone help me?
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; June 2nd, 2014 at 18:40. Reason: updated link

Default Re: Stats of creatures

Noone can help?

Beetle

I would like to but sadly I don't know myself, I am pretty sure if you look in the Editor you could find them out. As to how to do such, you would have to ask someone that knows how to use it. I don't xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Oehler View Post
    Hey I just started to play DK2 again after a break of more than 10 years... I wonder if there is any chart where the creatures stats can be read. Haven't found it yet Can anyone help me?
    Yes, as Shonji said you can look for creatures' stats in DK2 Editor. That's how:

1. Launch DK2 Editor.exe
    2. On tool panel click New > OK
    3. In menu click Configuration > Creature Types..., there you can select creature type and attribute in respective dropdown boxes. In the left you will see value of selected creature's attribute.
    4. Some attributes depend on creature level, and to know such attribute's value you have to: In menu click Level > Edit Level Variables... > Creature Stats... and select needed attribute from dropdown list, in the bottom you will see Stat Increase Percantage For Level.

Some time ago I have build in Excel a list of almost all creatures' stats for each level, but it's only in Russian. If anyone interested in it, I can translate and share it. It also available in the web with more visual representation.
    Last edited by SADevil; February 4th, 2014 at 19:16.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Personally I don't need it as I have the editor myself, but not everybody does who might be interested. I'm not sure how difficult it would be for you to translate it, but I'm sure there are people who would appreciate it. I tried looking around for some stats for vanilla DKII but couldn't find them on any site, so in general it would be pretty good to have this listed somewhere for reference.

If you decide to do so, I can put the link in the first post and sticky the thread for easy, future reference.

Edit:
    Actually, I was looking at some of the images, and I found this melee sword icon.

I swear I haven't seen that one before on any unit. What is it called? I'd like to be able to add it to some units in my patch, specifically the Samurai. It's not a huge deal as it's only in possession but it is a nice little detail if I can implement it.

Edit2:
    Also, are those Mana from Prayer values accurate? At least in 1.3, literally all Creatures generate 250 mana. Even if the Imp, if you can successfully glitch him out enough to get him to pray like a normal Creature. Did they change that in later versions?
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; February 5th, 2014 at 09:58.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

I'm not sure how difficult it would be for you to translate it, but I'm sure there are people who would appreciate it.
    I think it will be pretty easy because only attributes' names need to be translated, so I can copy-paste them. I couldn't find such information on the internet either, so decided to make it myself

If you decide to do so, I can put the link in the first post and sticky the thread for easy, future reference.
    That would be great! The only thing that I'm not sure about, is that I haven't rounded some values, that actually rounds in the game... If this is important.

Actually, I was looking at some of the images, and I found this melee sword icon.
    I believe it's Skeleton's melee attack icon Unfortunately I failed to find a good amount of this icons in the best quality. All blurry icons (such as this) on aforementioned page was taken via screenshots, anything else - from game and editor files.

Also, are those Mana from Prayer values accurate?
    I've taken them from editor and they are pretty much what I saw in game (popping up from praying creatures), but I'm not sure that they are 100% represent ingame numbers. And it's 1.7... I can't run any other version (that hasn't got Hardware Acceleration fix) of the game on my PC.
    Last edited by SADevil; February 5th, 2014 at 11:03.

That would be great! The only thing that I'm not sure about, is that I haven't rounded some values, that actually rounds in the game... If this is important.
    I don't know if it ever will make that huge of a difference as most stats are pretty large, relatively speaking.

I believe it's Skeleton's melee attack icon Unfortunately I failed to find a good amount of this icons in the best quality. All blurry icons (such as this) on aforementioned page was taken via screenshots, anything else - from game and editor files.
    That it is. Strange, I must have just passed over the Skeleton when I was checking the different Creatures you had set up. Maybe I don't possess Skeletons that often, but I didn't realize they had a unique melee icon. Then again, I don't use possession much in general.

I've taken them from editor and they are pretty much what I saw in game (popping up from praying creatures), but I'm not sure that they are 100% represent ingame numbers. And it's 1.7... I can't run any other version (that hasn't got Hardware Acceleration fix) of the game on my PC.
    Interesting. I guess they realized how broken a universal 250 mana generation was, lol. I don't have a 1.7 version of the game on this computer so I couldn't double check it myself.

Tesonu is napping!

Here it is: 'Creature stats list'. There are not all attributes, but the most important of them are present. I can edit it if it'll be necessary. I hope there are not so many mistakes.

I don't know if it ever will make that huge of a difference as most stats are pretty large, relatively speaking.
    Ok, so I won't mind it then.
    Last edited by SADevil; June 2nd, 2014 at 08:56. Reason: Link update (old one has been disabled by Dropbox)

Alright, I've added the link to the first post and stickied this thread.

Tesonu is napping!

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Alright, I've added the link to the first post and stickied this thread.
    Thanks!
    I've just added almost all damaging and healing abilities to the list with exception of Dark Angel's and Mistress' Hail Storm, Drain and Maiden Poison Spit, which I can't clearly understand by numbers in editor.
    Last edited by SADevil; February 5th, 2014 at 14:18.