Thread: Help / Dungeon Keeper 1 Textures

Default Help / Dungeon Keeper 1 Textures

Hello Keeper Klan,

Perhaps there are Keepers, that could help me out?

I've been searching through internet for a while now for DK1's textures with no luck. Been reading guides on how to try and rip the textures myself, but again, no luck in that - the links with necessary tools for the job are dead, or the programs are not compatible with modern OS. At this point, I don't know what to do but to ask for your help Keepers.

P.S. I've been told that keeper.lubiki.pl is the place for me, but the site's unreachable, and I follow it's been like that for a while now. Since there are some threads, which date back to May, that are concerned with the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Default Re: Help / Dungeon Keeper 1 Textures

Hi. Lubiki has not been down since May, the site just goes down occasionally.

Since you made this topic, and I see you're right, it is down now, I've messaged Mefisto again so it will be up again soon, maybe a few days.

EDIT: "Will probably be down until end of week."
    Last edited by YourMaster; August 9th, 2018 at 00:40.

I did talked to Mefistotelis before making this thread. He only took a note of it and said "... but when it's up again, you'll find everything you need there". I assume he cannot keep the page up consistently for what-so-ever, but may-haps it'd be possible to have mirror links, for example, here, on this site for any Dungeon Keeper resource files he has stored there for the future?

Keeperklan has more issues with hosting files than lubiki. Many people can't download stuff from here at all.

But sure, mefisto is not claiming ownership on any of the stuff he has hosted on lubiki, and everybody is free to make some mirrors of any of the files there.

I can think of a possible spot, that is, if - hopefully - the site will come back up at the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by ConMan View Post
    I can think of a possible spot, that is, if - hopefully - the site will come back up at the end of the week.
    It's up again.

Already got the stuff I needed, there's much to do.