Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DK2 Anniversary

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: impboy44 Steam ID: impboy44

Default DKII Anniversary

Here it is, the Anniversary Campaign V1.0! Enjoy

Be sure to backup the original campaign before playing this!

Update: I made a boo boo on level 19. Horny can't claim gem. It is fixed now.

Update 2: Overlooked 2 more flaws in the last two levels. They've been fixed as well.

Update 3: This is URGENT. I have to take the link down until further notice till level 4 is either found or remade. I saved over it by accident when I was making level 20 so yeah. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Update 4: Crisis averted, level 4 is restored!

Update 5: The level 4 that was restored was a buggy version. I had to fix it so re-download so you got a working level 4.

Update 6: Secret 1's hero invasion scripts had the wrong triggers.

https://keeperklan.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=136
    Last edited by impboy4; June 6th, 2019 at 03:34. Reason: Taking this download down for the other one

Default Re: DK2 Anniversary

Add me on snapchat and send pics.

Of the maps, that is.

It's nice to see map layouts. Some can be really interesting and worth emulating in other games.

A kind of new game plus?

Do you add the maiden of nest? With introduction from temple in level 17. Or 2 neutrals in level 16 before. That's how I do it.

I also thought about having each of the elite versions happen once in the campaign. Except goblin and firefly twice.

Level 20 with real Zachariah and Furnace in the south would great I think.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Woudo View Post
    Add me on snapchat and send pics.

Of the maps, that is.

It's nice to see map layouts. Some can be really interesting and worth emulating in other games.
    I do not have snapchat or any social media. I also don't want to spoil people; so you're gonna have to play them or open them in the editor to see them yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Endrix View Post
    A kind of new game plus?

Do you add the maiden of nest? With introduction from temple in level 17. Or 2 neutrals in level 16 before. That's how I do it.

I also thought about having each of the elite versions happen once in the campaign. Except goblin and firefly twice.

Level 20 with real Zachariah and Furnace in the south would great I think.
    This isn't an edit; it's all completely new. All maps are made with the 1.3 version of DK2 so no 1.7 stuff. The elite creatures are there in the level they are introduced except the goblin (crashes the game if you hover your cursor over him).
    Last edited by impboy4; February 28th, 2019 at 20:18.

Will certainly check this out when I have a chance. I like the idea of adding new Keepers in, I always enjoy maps with multiple opponents more.

So, does this work on 1.7 at all? Will check it out this week. Just started playing again. Excited to see this.

Gamer IDs

Yes, it works on all versions, but the best experience is 1.3-1.5 because of the Keeper AI being better at attacking/defending in those versions.

Quote Originally Posted by impboy4 View Post
    Yes, it works on all versions, but the best experience is 1.3-1.5 because of the Keeper AI being better at attacking/defending in those versions.

Ah see I wondered that. I honestly thought I was just immense at the game still after all these years. Must get the previous version too!

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shpoiler View Post
    Ah see I wondered that. I honestly thought I was just immense at the game still after all these years. Must get the previous version too!
    Don't jump to any conclusions, the actual AI is still pretty stupid.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Aren't we all?