Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: CAMPAIGN Assmist isle (2019)

Default Re: CAMPAIGN Assmist isle (2019)

OK ill give it a go. The Level is still winnable as it is but it involves a lot more luck than before and you are only able to use the Vampires that you have raised.

Quote Originally Posted by CSWinnall View Post
    OK ill give it a go. The Level is still winnable as it is but it involves a lot more luck than before and you are only able to use the Vampires that you have raised.
    I've build the alpha version, see here.

Warlock

On Martyrs Hall and Dear God is it the most brutally punishing level ever. Maybe it's just me, but I really hate levels where you have to walk on eggshells (Oh Hey, Surprise Hero Parties of L4-6 that stomp all over your L2 armies) and where you are constantly on the verge of bankruptcy.

And I just killed the first/second Avatars at great cost, so How many waves do I have to kill after that?
    Last edited by Hades; June 8th, 2020 at 08:05.

I'm planning to make some changes to the campaign soon and the first thing is making this map easier.
    I suggest you skip the level for now. How were the other levels? any problems?

EDIT: uploaded a version where final waves are easier
    Last edited by kix; June 9th, 2020 at 21:41.

Hi. I just to say thanks for this campaign. It was awesome and very hard, i skipped one lvl cause honestly i didnt undertand what to do. But overall one of the best maps i've played.

Could you describe to him which level you did not understand?

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Could you describe to him which level you did not understand?
    Maybe it was the 4, I didnt know that you could use the call to arms spell for ever without gold, after i saw a video i got it, but for that time i already have skipped it

Quote Originally Posted by carlose132 View Post
    I didnt know that you could use the call to arms spell for ever without gold, after i saw a video i got it, but for that time i already have skipped it
    It was the fifth one. You're right you can't use CTA spell forever without gold, but in that level you never run out of gold completely, so it is possible. Well done if this was the only level you skipped, the levels, especially the later ones are very hard

Quote Originally Posted by kix View Post
    It was the fifth one. You're right you can't use CTA spell forever without gold, but in that level you never run out of gold completely, so it is possible. Well done if this was the only level you skipped, the levels, especially the later ones are very hard
    It took a lot of restarts jeje. For example the reaper lvl was insane until i got some luck that i possesed a reaper and the other followed me and killed a knight, with that gold i could plan the game better without getting messed about 0 gold and reaper fighting themselves. I guess many levels having some luck is nice, like getting less damage, or when enemy get "stuck" in a place that cant hit you, but you can.

I've uploaded a new version. Whats new:
    -made most of maps slightly EASIER
    -fixed some typos