Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: CAMPAIGN Assmist isle (2019)

Default Re: CAMPAIGN Assmist isle (2019)

Hi
    Please could you tell me what triggers the library in martyr halls please as i got the first few times but now i cant seem to get it please? Im really struggling to finish of the last wave of heroes. I have about 130 creatures but it still isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CSWinnall View Post
    Hi
    Please could you tell me what triggers the library in martyr halls please as i got the first few times but now i cant seem to get it please? Im really struggling to finish of the last wave of heroes. I have about 130 creatures but it still isn't enough.
    Hello, library is unlocked as soon as player converts a wizard. Good luck in the final battle. If you don't succeed and don't wish to try again, consider winning the map using cheat menu, as the final battle in this level is very likely to be changed in future (to be easier).
    What do you think of the maps so far?
    Last edited by kix; January 3rd, 2020 at 00:22.

Quote Originally Posted by kix View Post
    Hello, library is unlocked as soon as player converts a wizard. Good luck in the final battle. If you don't succeed and don't wish to try again, consider winning the map using cheat menu, as the final battle in this level is very likely to be changed in future (to be easier).
    What do you think of the maps so far?
    Hi, i completed without library in the end. I saved the level increase till last minute and managed to finish it with about 150 creatures.
    Maps are interesting and are a challenge which I like. I get frustrated sometimes but once you find the trick to each level you get a satisfied feeling.

Hi
    Just to make you aware that it crashed on me while playing ziggurat blitz massacre just as i got to the dungeon heart. doh!
    Oh well don't think i would have won anyway this time.

keeperfx07012020crash.txt

Quote Originally Posted by CSWinnall View Post
    Hi
    Just to make you aware that it crashed on me while playing ziggurat blitz massacre just as i got to the dungeon heart. doh!
    Oh well don't think i would have won anyway this time.

keeperfx07012020crash.txt
    Good to know.
    Although it has never happened to me in that level, it is very possible as it is a complex map and the filled corners fix has not been applied to any of the maps of this campaign yet. I plan to do that next month.Not all the maps are that complex and even with the more complex ones, the chance is probably quite small - it has not occured when I was playtesting them a couple of times - so, don't wait for my fix, go ahead and continue the campaign if you feel like it.
    Try to reload the game from your last save, that usually helps, if not, just skip the map for now.

Hi

sorry its done it twice on the next level too Relic Tunnels.

keeperfx08012020crash.txt

Both of you please wait a few days. Pending further testing, it seems the pathfinding bug will be completely fixed in the next alpha that will be released.

Thanks

will do Thanks