Thread: Keeper FX ver 0.4.6u build 1850 : Duplicate Fairies and indefinite speed boosted imp

Default Keeper FX ver 0.4.6u build 1850 : Duplicate Fairies and indefinite speed boosted imp

Hi all,

Been a while since I've roamed around here, glad to see the community is still alive =]

Anyway as the title post states, I'm not currently using the last unofficial build for keeperFX, but I'm not sure I've seen those bugs in the 'fixed' list.

To the point, I was doing some Deeper Dungeons play when :

- On map Pladitz, I noticed an imp acting all sped up, like slapped, and it did not seem to stop on its own after the usual delay. Possessing the little devil corrected the issue but I still provided a save in case someone wants to look at it https://app.box.com/s/7n8hjdfo097myvl7g2hxk6y3qteizzte

- Additionally on Belial, my training Fairies duplicate on the minimap window which make the game unstable. I know I've seen the duplicate tunnellers bug fixed in the other topic, but I don't know about this one, so here is another save https://app.box.com/s/321bfu20hd83mh9q5uxu569u7d1l5fqw.

In a totally unrelated topic, I have a few maps hanging in a half finished state, and some previous maps (namely Syndika and Piranis) which I might update a bit.

There is no certainty, but they may all come as a little map pack.

On a final note, I went through a post about 'advanced mapmaking'. The talking point was about a trick (using AdiKted) which allowed some exciting new things to implement in levels (column mode mixed with a kind of slabs editing if I recall). That seemed great !

I realise this topic is going all over the place, so I'm sorry for breaking any rule about proper forum posting =]

Default Re: Keeper FX ver 0.4.6u build 1850 : Duplicate Fairies and indefinite speed boosted

You're talking about this post about the advanced mapmaking.

And the duplicate units on the minimap is fixed on build 1855 or something, so it's still there on your version.

As for your maps, it seems to be a while, but I played them, and they seem to be some of the best DK1 maps there are. So it would be very nice if more are coming.
    Last edited by YourMaster; May 7th, 2019 at 00:14.