Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: DK2 map by paku901

  
  1. #1

    Default DK2 map by paku901

    Hey guys,

    just wanted to share my map i created.

    It's based on the campaign level 20, just more stuff and so on.

    Enjoy :xd

    difficulty: easy


    game can only be started with parameters to executable.
    so the extracted files must be placed in Data/editor/maps

    to run the map:

    create a shortcut which looks like this (replace the path to your dk2 exe)
    "F:\01-Spiele\Dungeon Keeper 2\DKII-DX.exe" -LEVEL SM_LEVEL_1

    [UPDATE]
    I worked on the map to make it more difficult, clean up some emptyness, etc.
    Also new Hero Parties, etc joined the good player.
    Also I think it has better design than the previous one.
    new map can be downloaded here:
    Attachment 2110


    This is the old map:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by paku901; January 26th, 2021 at 16:18.

  2. #2

    Default Re: DK2 map by paku901

    Decent first map, some of the map is very empty, but the rest has a nice design. The difficulty is easy as stated, a difficulty curve for hero parties would help with scaling into the late game
    Other than that, fun map.
    My Dungeon Keeper 2 Campaigns

    Veteran Campaign
    A New League - Coop Campaign
    The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

    My Twitch Where I Stream DK2 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

    https://www.twitch.tv/justcrafty

  3. #3

    Default Re: DK2 map by paku901

    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty View Post
    Decent first map, some of the map is very empty, but the rest has a nice design. The difficulty is easy as stated, a difficulty curve for hero parties would help with scaling into the late game
    Other than that, fun map.
    thx bro , i am currently redesigning it, to make it more difficult (remove spells, add spell delay, stronger hero parties, clean up the emptyness, etc)

  4. #4

    Default Re: DK2 map by paku901

    Quote Originally Posted by paku901 View Post
    thx bro , i am currently redesigning it, to make it more difficult (remove spells, add spell delay, stronger hero parties, clean up the emptyness, etc)
    I look forward to playing the updated version
    My Dungeon Keeper 2 Campaigns

    Veteran Campaign
    A New League - Coop Campaign
    The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

    My Twitch Where I Stream DK2 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

    https://www.twitch.tv/justcrafty

  5. #5
    Imp Quuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: DK2 map by paku901

    This version of the map is much better than the previous one. I liked it. More complex and better design. The level looks coherent. I beat it without the portal, as vampires are a headstronger than almost any creature, and some challenge.
    The only thing is you forgot to remove the special revealed map and you need to add a king gem so you can stay in the level after winning if you want to.

  6. #6

    Default Re: DK2 map by paku901

    Quote Originally Posted by Quuz View Post
    This version of the map is much better than the previous one. I liked it. More complex and better design. The level looks coherent. I beat it without the portal, as vampires are a headstronger than almost any creature, and some challenge.
    The only thing is you forgot to remove the special revealed map and you need to add a king gem so you can stay in the level after winning if you want to.
    Thank you for the feedback :=). I removed the special revealed map, probably will add a king gem also when i work on the map again

    I also play that map with vampires only. I love em. As soon as they are lvl 8 i just drop em and finish the good creatures on range so much fun hehe

  7. #7

    Default Re: DK2 map by paku901

    Glad to see you've already made improvements! I'll have to play it again soon and stream it
    My Dungeon Keeper 2 Campaigns

    Veteran Campaign
    A New League - Coop Campaign
    The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

    My Twitch Where I Stream DK2 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

    https://www.twitch.tv/justcrafty

  8. #8

    Default Re: DK2 map by paku901

    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty View Post
    Glad to see you've already made improvements! I'll have to play it again soon and stream it
    already followed u on twitch

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •