Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KeeperFX Unofficial 0.4.7

Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial 0.4.7

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    1) Like Adam said, it still works and does the same way it always did, you need the -alex (easter egg in the launcher) mode enabled for cheats.

2) Yes, the command list is updated with the new functionality from the Alpha builds. So for many of those new controls, update to a recent alpha.

3) You're hearing atmospheric sounds. You can open keeperfx.cfg and disable them if you don't like them.

4) I've noticed this to, but I don't believe I touched this. I don't think they are moving gold around, but are releasing gold at different locations. Are you saying the behavior used to be different in keeperfx 0.4.6?

For #4, no, it was the same in KeeperFX 0.4.6. I was just wondering if it had been fixed in this release, but after getting to level 4 can see that this behavior is still there. But yeah, it doesnt look like actually moving gold around, more like distributing gold to various different stack which makes them very less efficient at mining. This is most likely caused by multiple stacks not being at it's cap, but the imp has too much gold to distribute in 1 stack so it splits it in many of the existing stacks. A possible solution to this would be that when an imp drops gold into the storage room, it automatically splits it, but that would most likely be core-game functions, not a setting.

I'll just get used to disabling gems or manually dropping imps later in the match when I start capping my storage room.

Asides from that everything is great so far looking forward to later levels.

I'll put it on my list to look into. Happy keeping.

Quote Originally Posted by worldpk View Post
    For #4, no, it was the same in KeeperFX 0.4.6. I was just wondering if it had been fixed in this release, but after getting to level 4 can see that this behavior is still there. But yeah, it doesnt look like actually moving gold around, more like distributing gold to various different stack which makes them very less efficient at mining. This is most likely caused by multiple stacks not being at it's cap, but the imp has too much gold to distribute in 1 stack so it splits it in many of the existing stacks. A possible solution to this would be that when an imp drops gold into the storage room, it automatically splits it, but that would most likely be core-game functions, not a setting.

I'll just get used to disabling gems or manually dropping imps later in the match when I start capping my storage room.

Asides from that everything is great so far looking forward to later levels.
    I managed to fix it. The fix will be in the next alpha (2075 or above).

is ther a way to mute the note when a trap or a door is finished
    Last edited by 624asecret; May 23rd, 2020 at 18:49.

From DKtools use dksound to open the sound.dat included with keeperfx. You can disable any of the sounds you want with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel90 View Post
    Here is what happens with DxWnd, as soon as I touch my mouse
    I also still have to do some size adjustments
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLZZ3JsZQQ

In DosBox it is a speed problem, I'm trying to fix this another day.
    It appears this is an issue with Keeperfx.
    I am meetiing the same problem when I try to play in windowed or mixed mode.
    Full screen runs great though