Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A New League - Coop Campaign

Default Re: A New League - Coop Campaign

I restarted the 4th level and I tried it another way. I didn't go to the right side of the map, I'm just on my left side. I'm past the stone knight now. I killed the first hero boss (the most left one). His body vanished completely and I saved. I don't know what the reason is but now I have again a crash at a certain time. This time not at a payday. For some reason the game kicks me about 30 seconds after I loaded it, no matter what I do.

I made 3 savegames so that I can load from another point of the level, my last functional savegame will be before approaching the stoneknight.

Default Re: A New League - Coop Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by emil View Post
    I restarted the 4th level and I tried it another way. I didn't go to the right side of the map, I'm just on my left side. I'm past the stone knight now. I killed the first hero boss (the most left one). His body vanished completely and I saved. I don't know what the reason is but now I have again a crash at a certain time. This time not at a payday. For some reason the game kicks me about 30 seconds after I loaded it, no matter what I do.

I made 3 savegames so that I can load from another point of the level, my last functional savegame will be before approaching the stoneknight.
    Hmmm there must be a bug causing the game to crash. I'll try to isolate it. Thanks for the feedback!
    My Dungeon Keeper 2 Campaigns

Veteran Campaign
    A New League - Coop Campaign
    The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

My Twitch Where I Stream DK2 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

https://www.twitch.tv/justcrafty