Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

Imp

Default Re: The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty View Post
    On the first mission, you only get heal, (if I remember correctly). And you're not meant to get thunderbolt on the first level. For the secrets, it sounds like you simply missed one :P
    For overcoming the start of level 2, don't forget you can drop your imps on your dungeon heart to get mana to use your spells!

Also, level 4 has been updated!
    yeah, I did it most the time like you said: pick creatures up immediatly and drop em behind the barricades and sacrifice my imps in the dungeon heart (thanks for that god damn cooldown!
    Last try I was so close! A couple of creatures survived and there were 2 magicians and 2 bow left and when they went for my dungeon heart I tried to drop my creatures the other way to lure them away from the heart... and all the sudden another knight appeared! (not sure if he came from the north or if he survived the attack and did not find his way)
    Ok, so now I'll fine tune the order where I drop the creatures and hope for a big pile of luck. I feel a bit ashamed that it looks like I am the only one having a hard time here... but I have played DK2 since its release in 1999 so often, maybe I have developed bad manners or smth ^^

About the thunderbolt: you did not tell me if it is availble at mission 2 (on purpose?) but I guess it's not (then the start would be too easy, I think) so maybe you wanna edit the changelog about the thunderbolt cooldown for mission 1 and 2 to prevent future confusion about that?

btw: Great stuff, I love your missions! Keep on with the great work and I really hope the campaign will be finished some day in the near future

Default Re: The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by ThehakkeMadman View Post
    yeah, I did it most the time like you said: pick creatures up immediatly and drop em behind the barricades and sacrifice my imps in the dungeon heart (thanks for that god damn cooldown!
    Last try I was so close! A couple of creatures survived and there were 2 magicians and 2 bow left and when they went for my dungeon heart I tried to drop my creatures the other way to lure them away from the heart... and all the sudden another knight appeared! (not sure if he came from the north or if he survived the attack and did not find his way)
    Ok, so now I'll fine tune the order where I drop the creatures and hope for a big pile of luck. I feel a bit ashamed that it looks like I am the only one having a hard time here... but I have played DK2 since its release in 1999 so often, maybe I have developed bad manners or smth ^^

About the thunderbolt: you did not tell me if it is availble at mission 2 (on purpose?) but I guess it's not (then the start would be too easy, I think) so maybe you wanna edit the changelog about the thunderbolt cooldown for mission 1 and 2 to prevent future confusion about that?

btw: Great stuff, I love your missions! Keep on with the great work and I really hope the campaign will be finished some day in the near future
    Glad you're enjoying it! You do have thunderbolt on level 2, you have to research it

If you ever get tired of TFO or beat it, feel free to try my veteran campaign, lot of similarities between the two!

Did a minor update to level one, can read changes on the first post near the bottom, under "updates".
    Last edited by Crafty; August 5th, 2021 at 22:23.
    My Dungeon Keeper 2 Campaigns

Veteran Campaign
    A New League - Coop Campaign
    The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

My Twitch Where I Stream DK2 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

https://www.twitch.tv/justcrafty