Thread: freeze timer?

Default freeze timer?

how can I freeze the game timer?
    I want to speed up the game so that my samarais train faster, but then the hero parties seem like the come right after the other, and my samurais would only be at like level 4, I want them all to be at atleast 8 before they arrive

Default Re: freeze timer?

You cannot freeze game timers. You can use the script to set them back to zero, or just change the parties to spawn at a later point. You can also level up your samurai through the script

how do I do make them come later? and where can I edit timers for certain levels?

Just read the scripts, they are pretty straightforward, and can be understood without knowing the syntax. If at a level it says something like IF(PLAYER0,TIMER1 >= 3000) followed by a ADD_PARTY_TO_LEVEL command, you can see the party comes when the timer reaches 3000 gameturns (150 seconds) Change the 3000 to another number and you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman1217 View Post
    how can I freeze the game timer?
    I want to speed up the game so that my samarais train faster, but then the hero parties seem like the come right after the other, and my samurais would only be at like level 4, I want them all to be at atleast 8 before they arrive
    You can't do that with timers.
    You should make the enemies spawn with another occurrence, or start your timer for it at some occurrence.
    There is no way in scripting, to check levels of trained creatures.
    You can only count the amount of creatures, not their level.

Samurais get lighting at level 6.
    So what you could do, is put some creature behind lava on a guard post, that only can be killed by a ranged attack. Than set your script to start the timer, once that creature is killed, and at least one samurai is at level 6. If you don't have other ranged attack creatures, that is.