Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Claim other rooms

Default Claim other rooms

A while back I saw a video that you can just click on a room and claim it (for instance if you clicked on an enemy Lair— It would turn red Would make the game a lot more fun!
    How would I do that?

Default Re: Claim other rooms

Download the latest alpha, and use the cheat menu.

I’m pretty sure I have the latest alpha (when I start The game one of the splash screens says ‘unofficial’ across the screen— How would I find out how to use the cheat menu?

There's the full version of 0.4.7U, that also says unofficial across the screen, and there's ongoing development towards the next full version. You need such an alpha for the new cheat to be there. The cheats are explained on the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    There's the full version of 0.4.7U, that also says unofficial across the screen, and there's ongoing development towards the next full version. You need such an alpha for the new cheat to be there. The cheats are explained on the wiki.

"As above, but the menus have more options and are easier to use. The codes are the same as the prototypes, but the game needs to be run with the -alex parameter. "
    how would I do this?
    Last edited by Junkman1217; July 2nd, 2020 at 05:26.

Edit your shortcut and put -alex at the end. Or with the launcher, options, select 'easteregg mode' or something.

This is awesome, makes it a lot easier, thanks— Is there a way to make the whole map visible with this menu?

Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman1217 View Post
    A while back I saw a video that you can just click on a room and claim it (for instance if you clicked on an enemy Lair— It would turn red Would make the game a lot more fun!
    How would I do that?
    It wasn't one of my videos, was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman1217 View Post
    This is awesome, makes it a lot easier, thanks— Is there a way to make the whole map visible with this menu?
    Yes, cheating makes the game easier. And yes, just read all the options from both menus.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamP View Post
    It wasn't one of my videos, was it?
    Ha, it was!