Thread: Creatures not hitting

Default Creatures not hitting

After updating to the latest alpha, I would continue where I left off (ex if I was in the middle of a campaign I would hit ‘continue game’ so that it would start in the middle of the campaign)
    The game starts off fine, but whenever there’s a fight none of the creatures hit each other if they do, it’s very seldom, and they just keep fighting with nothing happening, Also, if one of my creatures throws a bomb it goes way past the enemy— Is anybody else experiencing this?

Default Re: Creatures not hitting

Another thing that I noticed is if you place a creature near an enemy door, he won’t attack it, he’ll just walk away

Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman1217 View Post
    The game starts off fine, but whenever there’s a fight none of the creatures hit each other if they do, it’s very seldom, and they just keep fighting with nothing happening,
    Sounds like the thing limit. Are you getting messages that the game is approaching it?

Another thing that I noticed is if you place a creature near an enemy door, he won’t attack it, he’ll just walk away
    You still have issues with your configs. Use the configs with the alpha, you are using a config from an old version.

I overwrote my entire folder with the files from the Alpha,, I just tried to place a hero with the cheat menu to see if the attacking issue got fixed (‘place hero’ ‘place creature’ or ‘place hero’ ), but now I can’t seem to get that to work but all the buttons do—It seems like all the buttons work (that I’ve tried anyway) except for the ‘place hero mode’

Oh and I did get a warning message about 5 minute ago, but I popped up to quick, and I couldn’t read it. I doubt it was a thing limit (I was near the beginning of the level (quest for the arctic, level 1 if that matters)
    Thanks

It works for me. Could you please share your keeperfx.log from after you have such a problem, like units refusing to attack doors?

Oh and I did get a warning message about 5 minute ago, but I popped up to quick, and I couldn’t read it. I doubt it was a thing limit (I was near the beginning of the level (quest for the arctic, level 1 if that matters)
    Thanks
    I restarted the level, the place hero feature seems to work now, the units attack the doors as well
    Last edited by Junkman1217; July 2nd, 2020 at 17:46.