Thread: New Sacrifices

Default New Sacrifices

I was just kinda curious do any of you know if its possible to add new sacrifices? And what limitations are with said potential sacrifices,

Likes lets say i wanted to make a new sacrifice that makes an evil Avatar, with as recipe a Knight and a Monk

could that be possible or is Avatar

Default Re: New Sacrifices

This is all freely configurable. Open fxdata\rules.cfg with a text editor like notepad and scroll to [sacrifices]. It's explained there how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    This is all freely configurable. Open fxdata\rules.cfg with a text editor like notepad and scroll to [sacrifices]. It's explained there how to do it.
    Yeah i tried that but the sacrifice i added doesn't actually work in game, so i just kind of wondered i did something wrong

Then you most likely continued an old save. The config files are merged into the (continue) save so modifications will appear on a fresh game. If this is not the case, share your config and I'll have a look.

Then you most likely continued an old save. The config files are merged into the (continue) save so modifications will appear on a fresh game. If this is not the case, share your config and I'll have a look.
    I added the config where i added stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-10-04 19_38_42-F__games_Dungeon Keeper Gold_fxdata_rules.cfg - Notepad++.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	2072  

That's not the config, that's a small image. But you're sure you started fresh and did not load a saved game or pressed 'continue'?

That's not the config, that's a small image. But you're sure you started fresh and did not load a saved game or pressed 'continue'?
    i might have missclicked contine rather then new game, i have been a bit sleep deprived so i didnt realise