Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Assmist Campaign : Translations of message files

Spider

Default Assmist Campaign : Translations of message files

I'm looking for a volunteer to translate the Assmist campaign in-game messages. I'm checking out poeditor.com, so I just want to try one language first to be sure it works as expected. Any KeeperFX language, it doesn't matter which one.

If you're happy to try it, message me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite from the site.

If it works well and easily we can do more languages,

regards

dayokay

Spider

Default Re: Assmist Campaign : Translations of message files

anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by dayokay View Post
    I'm looking for a volunteer to translate the Assmist campaign in-game messages. I'm checking out poeditor.com, so I just want to try one language first to be sure it works as expected. Any KeeperFX language, it doesn't matter which one.

If you're happy to try it, message me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite from the site.

If it works well and easily we can do more languages,

regards

dayokay

I can translate in french, just send me the file. I'm more often on KeeperFX's discord though @Wasps

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarevoking

Hello,

I can help you with spanish language.

My email: [removed by admin]

Regards
    Last edited by YourMaster; November 17th, 2020 at 00:04. Reason: I provided your email adress to him by pm

Spider

Brilliant!

That's French & Spanish underway. The translation site seems to work well, and easy to use. If there's any other language contributors available, please send me your e-mail through direct message (don't post it on the open forum)

dayokay

Hello! I'm a Chinese player and I have already translated all the in-game information of Assmist Isle Campaign in Chinese by editing the script files,and it works well in game. I will share these file to you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Spider

Quote Originally Posted by jieletian View Post
    Hello! I'm a Chinese player and I have already translated all the in-game information of Assmist Isle Campaign in Chinese by editing the script files,and it works well in game. I will share these file to you.
    That's great! Thanks very much. I will use these so that it is an option for all users in the next release. Do you have any other campaign translations? Would you be willing to make some more?

cheers

dayokay

Quote Originally Posted by jieletian View Post
    Thanks a lot.
    I don't know the quality of the chinese translation, but at the very least it's not complete yet.

If you like to see KeeperFX itself have better translations, feel free to fix up either of these files and return them to me:
    https://github.com/dkfans/keeperfx/b...g/gtext_chi.po
    https://github.com/dkfans/keeperfx/b...g/gtext_cht.po

From 965 onward everything is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Thanks a lot.
    I don't know the quality of the chinese translation, but at the very least it's not complete yet.

If you like to see KeeperFX itself have better translations, feel free to fix up either of these files and return them to me:
    https://github.com/dkfans/keeperfx/b...g/gtext_chi.po
    https://github.com/dkfans/keeperfx/b...g/gtext_cht.po

From 965 onward everything is empty.
    Yes,gtext_chi is the Chinese translation file included in KeeperFX,which included the translation for all the in-game messages and map names of the Original Campaign,along with the names of creatures,rooms,magics,etc. and their brief description. I have been viewing that version of translation since the first time I played this game so I'm very familiar with this. And I regarded that as a reference when doing my translation,especially the names of creatures,rooms,magics,etc. were kept exactly the same with this version of translation.
    It's not completed as I only finished the translation of the in-game messages of the Assimist Campaign without editing anything else. Maybe you mean that I should also finish something else?
    Last edited by jieletian; November 18th, 2020 at 02:06.

Quote Originally Posted by dayokay View Post
    That's great! Thanks very much. I will use these so that it is an option for all users in the next release. Do you have any other campaign translations? Would you be willing to make some more?

cheers

dayokay
    I have finished the translation for the in-game messages of the two new campaigns in FX0.48(Assmist Isle and Revenge of the Lord) ,along with the Twin Keepers Campaign and the Ancient Keeper Campaign,which were the popular campaigns in my Chinese DK group and so I translated them for the members of the group. However I have't involved in the translations for the rest of the campaigns.