Thread: Help Wishvale and TickleDK FX "Transfer Creature " glitch/bug

Default Help Wishvale and TickleDK FX "Transfer Creature " glitch/bug

Hi My name is Alex.
    I want to try to figure out why is it that in level 7 "Wishvale" and level 8 "Tickle" There are no "Transfer Creature" Option.
    In the original campaign , in level 7 "wishvale" there is one in the south west near the gold , but when i play the remastered campaign of the FX it doesnt seem to appear.
    I tried playing the level several times and taking over the blue keeper base in different ways ( winning it fast, winning it slow ( trying to give time to the IA to dig out the gold) but nothing seems to happen. There is no transfer creature at all . Not in the enemy´s library, i tried digging the whole map and nothing seems to help.
    I won the level without transferring creature and played level 8 "tickle".
    And when i dug the south east "H" form of gold where you find the 2 level 7 dogs and demons there is no transfer creature there. Where as in the original campaign appears .
    Can you please try to help me out?

Im using the version Dungeon Keeper FX ver 0.4.8.2154

Thank you for providing this expansion to all the dungeon keeper lovers and contributing like you do.

your sincerely

Alex H.

Default Re: Help Wishvale and TickleDK FX "Transfer Creature " glitch/bug

Forgot to mention that in the previous levels i did find the "transfer creature " where it is supposed to be and there was no problem there (=

When you say 'remastered campaign', do you mean New Game+? If so, yes, that one has changes, and one of the main changes is that you'll have to play most of it without transferred units.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    When you say 'remastered campaign', do you mean New Game+? If so, yes, that one has changes, and one of the main changes is that you'll have to play most of it without transferred units.
    Yes i mean the New Game + .

How is it that other people upload videos of this campaign and when they dig out they find the "Transfer creature " and for me it only appears the "destroy wall" spell?

Check on youtube Wishvale DK FX and they all find the "transfer Creature" why is it different for me ? DId they change something in the game?

Help me !

Thanks for your response.

You did nothing wrong.

- People could be playing the regular campaign, which is (mostly) like it was 25 years ago
    - People could be playing earlier versions of NG+, which were also different.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    You did nothing wrong.

- People could be playing the regular campaign, which is (mostly) like it was 25 years ago
    - People could be playing earlier versions of NG+, which were also different.
    It should be an earlier version of NG+ then cause you can see it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rys5hoYxZWc
    Such a pitty then , i wished something as important as "Transfer Creature" was not going to be modified.

Thank you for your patience.

Have a nice day (=

He's not doing NG+ though, he's playing the original campaign on KeeperFX: https://youtu.be/PY20uCg_938?t=40

And it's the main difference between the original campaign and NG+. If you want to play with the transfers, play the original campaign (in KeeperFX!).

In my mind, one of the big problems with the original campaign, is all levels give you a starting creature (through transfer or bonus level) but they are all balanced around not having anything to start with. So most of the DK campaign is too easy and a free win if you just possess the unit and go after blue/white from the get go.

The other 2 are:
    - Doing a fresh run of the campaign there's lots of slow tutorial levels
    - Many early maps are for learning and too easy on a replay

So that's NG+: 1) Quick start, 2) Actual enemies in the first view levels, 3) Not starting out with a unit for free on each level.