Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dungeon Keeper FX missing "guide squares"

Default Re: Dungeon Keeper FX missing "guide squares"

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    480, not 468. But I assume that was a typo here and you did it correctly in the config.
    But unfortunate you can't get it the way you want it too. The black space under the menu is not that bad, you should notice you can see just a bit more when fully zoomed out that way though.

And thank you. Even if I wanted to make a paid version, I couldn't, most of the work was not done by me, and everything created is done in open source with a license to always be free and open. Also, E.A. would surely come knocking if we would cross that line.
    Yes it was a typo. Sorry!

And yeah if a paid version is not possible, i am sure that to drop a "Donate" link in the forum is not illegal and nobody can come knock on no door. Honestly, you and your team are spending so many hours not only on developing further one of the best games in history, but also on giving us so many hours of fun and game play. If each of us heavy players pay you guys a beer, you would receive some support, not just by words, ya know?

Dotted is the webmaster of Keeperklan, he's paying to keep this website alive, as well as lubiki and making the KeeperFX downloads available. If you really like to donate, he has a donate link that goes into paying for keeping the website up.

Dotted is the webmaster of Keeperklan, he's paying to keep this website alive, as well as lubiki and making the KeeperFX downloads available. If you really like to donate, he has a donate link that goes into paying for keeping the website up.
    Gotcha!

Short out of topic to not open a new thread for this simple question: I've just found 300+ maps on the https://lubiki.keeperklan.com/html/dk1_maps.php website. Is there topic with an explanation about how to load all the maps in dk, without that i have to run DK with the command "c:\program files\keeper\keeper.exe" -level 200 for every single map? (info found here: https://lubiki.keeperklan.com/dk1_do...laymap_betawin)

thank you! Apologies for abusing your kindness!

It depends.

If you're at 0.4.8, extract them into the keeperfx\levels folder, then in the 'free play levels' menu you will find the level listed below the deeper dungeons. Click to play. If you have a non-english language your translation may still be faulty and your 'free play levels' may be called something like 'deeper dungeons'. Described fully here.
    If you're at 0.4.9, extract them into the keeperfx\levels\[mappack] folder of your choice. I think in general picking 'classic' is best. Then navigate to the menu as described above, pick the mappack you put it in, and find it there.

Also, there's a discord with all of us, you're more than welcome to join: https://discord.gg/zKTjfDh
    It's a very convenient place to ask simple questions.

It depends.

If you're at 0.4.8, extract them into the keeperfx\levels folder, then in the 'free play levels' menu you will find the level listed below the deeper dungeons. Click to play. If you have a non-english language your translation may still be faulty and your 'free play levels' may be called something like 'deeper dungeons'. Described fully here.
    If you're at 0.4.9, extract them into the keeperfx\levels\[mappack] folder of your choice. I think in general picking 'classic' is best. Then navigate to the menu as described above, pick the mappack you put it in, and find it there.

Also, there's a discord with all of us, you're more than welcome to join: https://discord.gg/zKTjfDh
    It's a very convenient place to ask simple questions.
    Good Day YourMaster,
    thank you so much for the 2 links! It is very clear now how to add maps and i was doing all wrong. Awesome support, really. E.A. has a lot to learn from you guys. I joined also the discord page! Thank you so much for giving us so many hours of awesome play! I'm excited for the 0.4.9 being released! Keep up the great work!