Thread: Druid

Default Druid

This is more of a scrapped idea more than a complete one. Sugestions for it are welcome.

Yet again another thing inspired from D&D (sorta)

The Druid is a man of nature, one who lives and has lived in the nature most of his life. Naturally, Druids are more inclined to the Hero side for his ideals of protecting everything, including nature itself, and hates creatures and dungeon envoirements for degrading and corrupting the forests, water, land, etc. Because of this nature, evil druids are pretty rare.

Druids use the very nature on his side to help fight the evil forces, while on his own is a weak fighter, his real strength is in his unique and particular ability.

Stats:
    HP - Medium
    Attack - Medium
    Defense - Low-medium
    Speed - High-Medium
    Dexterity - High-Medium
    Inteligence - Medium
    Wage - ???

As you can see, on his own is a pretty avarage and vulnerable fighter. Its easy to kill on his own.

Skills:
    Level 1 - Druid Spell Lvl 1
    Level 5 - Heal-Self
    Level 10 - Druid Spell Lvl 2

Druid Spell: (i know the name sucks but i really cant figure out a better name)
    Druid's unique ability. Requires 300 seconds to recharge. By using this spell a Druid can take control of a neutral-type creature (non-boss or low level neutral-type creature) to aid the Druid. It only has effect on certain neutral creatures but the success chance on them is 100%.
    Druid Spell Lvl 1 can make the Druid hold one neutral creature at the same time.
    Druid Spell Lvl 2 can make the Druid hold two neutral creatures at the same time.
    Behaviour in Dungeon:
    Evil Druids have a tendency to stick non-humanoid creatures, since those remind him a bit of his nature. Whoever, the Druid hates the undead and him and his companion (if any) will attack any undead creature at sight.

Druids like to do Exploring and guard duty, but it hates workshop duty.

Well thats pretty much what i can figure right now and i really dont want to take much time into it.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Re: Druid

Okaaay, this is interesting ... how does it like research?
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

"The books they were once my friends :'("
    Mentor: "You remove your own heart, fortify it behind stonewalls, deadly traps, and then rely heavily on beings you create yourself. Even psychoanalysts lack words for just how absurdly emo you areā€¦"

Quote Originally Posted by MeinCookie View Post
    Okaaay, this is interesting ... how does it like research?
    For what i think, Druids are neutral to research, then can be put to research, but they are a bit slow at it.

Quote Originally Posted by A New Room View Post
    "The books they were once my friends :'("
    NO!!! LEAVE THOSE BOOKS ALONE!!!! GAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! *slaps him*

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: beringline

I like the idea

Maybe druids should have an ability like tame beast. So they can tame beasts for a short period of time. (When I'm thinking about beasts, I'm thinking about hellhounds, bettles, spiders, and not demons like demonspawn and bile demon)

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterbaby View Post
    I like the idea

Maybe druids should have an ability like tame beast. So they can tame beasts for a short period of time. (When I'm thinking about beasts, I'm thinking about hellhounds, bettles, spiders, and not demons like demonspawn and bile demon)
    Maybe... when made this, the way i saw it was not using evil-side creatures, since:
    1.- Those are creatures that lived most of they're existence in the underworld
    2.- Are alligned and convienced to obey evil

Which is a little different with most of the neutral-type creatures such as wolfs or many others listed here by now that does not particularly obey an entity other than they're own instinct.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daharka Jones

Mr Dark Omega, do you mind if I revise this for you? You dont have to say yes, and you don't have to like what I do to it once done???

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Onatu View Post
    Mr Dark Omega, do you mind if I revise this for you? You dont have to say yes, and you don't have to like what I do to it once done???
    Sadly, he hasn't been on for a very long time.

...VERY long time, since June of 2010.

So to me, it would appear you can go ahead and revise you your heart contents.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Onatu View Post
    I actually was initially supposed to revive and revise this unit, but I never actually got around to it... hmm... I think I got a nice idea for what to do with it though.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!