Thread: Prevent Imp from teleporting

Default Prevent Imp from teleporting

Is there a way to prevent imps from teleporting,
    If I break down an enemy door and let’s say there’s a boulder trap down the hall that my imp haven’t claimed there yet, I want to prevent them from trying to teleport in and attempt to claim the territory and killing themselves.

I tried placing a door and locking it but they still want teleport where there’s unclaimed territory/dead creatures

Default Re: Prevent Imp from teleporting

They should not be able to teleport through locked doors ever, not even to claim territory or dead creatures. If you experience otherwise, feel free to post a save game of where it happens and I will look into fixing it.

If your question more is that it bothers you, you can edit your own files. Edit \creatrs\imp.cfg with notepad and you can remove access to their teleport spell.

I’m not sure how to post a save game, but it happens on Skybrill Trill

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman1217 View Post
    I’m not sure how to post a save game, but it happens on Skybrill Trill
    You're on the discord right? You could just drop the file from keeperfx\save there in the chatbox. If not, you can upload it someplace and place the link here. To know which one, look at the date, or simply use the bottom one from the list so you know you need save '7'.

In any case, on Skybird there's lots of backdoors. The white fortress has 6 entrances, all locked by hero doors. But an imp does not care and will teleport through all the white locked doors round back to get to the other side of your red door. The blue dungeon also has a backdoor and a double door up front.

I don’t think so, how do I join that?

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman1217 View Post
    I don’t think so, how do I join that?
    Simply click an invite link: https://discord.gg/zKTjfDh

I received the save on discord, and it was indeed simply teleporting round back:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backdoor.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	2154