Thread: my pet dungeon

Default my pet dungeon

i am playing 'My Pet Dungeon', and the heroes just keep swawning RIGHT after I kill them, in serveral spots, what 'condition' must be met for them to stop coming? as there is no hero heart, only this thing that I can't really describe

Default Re: my pet dungeon

There's the spawn-flags. If you walk over the spawn flag, units of that color spawn. Don't fight them at the spawn flag.

Rather than make a new thread or necro a very old one, I will ask this here.

How do you gain access to the blocked off dungeon and third portal at the upper left area of the map before triggering the hero invasion? I saw a video with someone slapping a mistress through a crack in the wall and possessing them to destroy the dungeon heart and thus render the walls breechable, but I have been unable to replicate it and assumed they were abusing a glitch.

Does it have something to do with the Boulder Trap? I sold it not realizing it may be significant, but thought perhaps I was meant to slap it towards a seemingly impenetrable rock tile which might destroy it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Lord Proteus View Post
    Rather than make a new thread or necro a very old one, I will ask this here.

How do you gain access to the blocked off dungeon and third portal at the upper left area of the map before triggering the hero invasion? I saw a video with someone slapping a mistress through a crack in the wall and possessing them to destroy the dungeon heart and thus render the walls breechable, but I have been unable to replicate it and assumed they were abusing a glitch.

Does it have something to do with the Boulder Trap? I sold it not realizing it may be significant, but thought perhaps I was meant to slap it towards a seemingly impenetrable rock tile which might destroy it somehow.
    Find the hidden tunnel in the rocks. No glitches or boulders needed.

And if that part is already done,... you could use call to arms to destroy rooms, which would transform reinforced walls to dirt if you then (so after that) dig towards the reinforced walls.

Thanks I found it. I thought that one weird dirt/rock tile near the bottom left of the map looked funny.