Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 289

Thread: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

  
  1. #271

    Default Re: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

    Your hero maps are generally good, but as you've shown once again, you're also very good with other keepers.

    You can only wish for one thing: More of it!!!!

  2. #272

    Default Re: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rox View Post
    Your hero maps are generally good, but as you've shown once again, you're also very good with other keepers.

    You can only wish for one thing: More of it!!!!
    Thanks Rox
    Last edited by Whynotsian; February 21st, 2024 at 16:03. Reason: Updated map

  3. #273

    Default Re: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

    Perfect timing, because falaffel's "50+ new maps for 2 players coop" #24 is already finished.

    Addendum: I have finished "Whynot's Mr. Bane". Tell me, are you crazy? They destroyed my dungeon heart four or five times. This map might be a bit too bad!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SHOT0994.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	2495

    Last edited by Rox; February 3rd, 2024 at 22:01.

  4. #274

    Default Re: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rox View Post
    Perfect timing, because falaffel's "50+ new maps for 2 players coop" #24 is already finished.

    Addendum: I have finished "Whynot's Mr. Bane". Tell me, are you crazy? They destroyed my dungeon heart four or five times. This map might be a bit too bad!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SHOT0994.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	2495

    Haha, be careful where you put your feet, this is like in the ”Itsy Bitsy Spider” map
    if you rush they crush , but what can I say, more then that I love it when you
    had a hard time for once

  5. #275

    Default Re: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

    There are many maps that are fairly easy. Without a challenge, the whole thing is no fun. Anyone can destroy a dungeon heart, kill the king and the princes or whatever with 120 level 10 creatures.

    I can proudly report: Some fighters have survived "Whynot's Mr. Bane" from start to finish. A few level 10 fighters died, but they sacrificed themselves for the greater cause. Their names may have been forgotten, but their heroic fighting and dying will be remembered for years to come. Or at least for weeks. Well, maybe just a few hours.
    Last edited by Rox; February 4th, 2024 at 20:33.

  6. #276

    Default Re: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

    Agree

    A few hours later...

    https://www.mediafire.com/file/l2kwx...+Maps.zip/file

    Now be a good gardener taking care of my 121 roses
    Last edited by Whynotsian; March 1st, 2024 at 09:04. Reason: LotL couldn't find his way

  7. #277

    Default Re: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

    Thanks for the file, i will have a look.

    Last edited by fethiye; February 12th, 2024 at 17:34.

  8. #278

    Default Re: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

    Quote Originally Posted by Whynotsian View Post
    Agree

    A few hours later...

    https://www.mediafire.com/file/l2kwx...+Maps.zip/file

    Now be a good gardener taking care of my 121 roses
    I usually walk through the rose garden with a scythe. But your roses are super. No harm shall come to them.

    It's midnight in Austria right now. But I'm still going to start the map. Actually, I'd better go to bed, because I have to get up again in 6 hours.

  9. #279

    Default Re: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rox View Post
    I usually walk through the rose garden with a scythe. But your roses are super. No harm shall come to them.

    It's midnight in Austria right now. But I'm still going to start the map. Actually, I'd better go to bed, because I have to get up again in 6 hours.
    Be careful, there are thorns in this garden of Elysium

  10. #280

    Default Re: 88 Singelplayer maps for DK2

    Quote Originally Posted by Whynotsian View Post
    Be careful, there are thorns in this garden of Elysium
    A few, but not soooo much.

    Joy, fair divine spark,
    daughter of Elysium,
    we enter your sanctuary,
    heavenly one, drunk with ardour.
    Your magic will reunite
    what custom has harshly severed.
    All men become brothers
    where your gentle wings hover.
    Be embraced, ye millions!
    This kiss is for the whole world!
    Brothers, above the starry vaults
    a good father must dwell.

    All creatures drink joy
    from nature’s breasts;
    all men, good and evil,
    follow her rosy trail.
    She gave us kisses, and the vine,
    and a friend, tried in death.
    Lust was granted to the worm
    and the cherub stands before God.
    Ye millions, do you bow down?
    World, do you sense your creator?
    Seek him beyond the starry vaults!
    He must dwell above the stars.
    It was somehow too easy.

Similar Threads

  1. My maps
    By Ben Shepherdly in forum DK2 Maps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 11th, 2019, 19:18
  2. dk1 maps
    By dave_mac in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 29th, 2015, 15:18
  3. Can not overwrite Maps/save new maps
    By Taliasam in forum DK1 Mapmaking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 10th, 2012, 14:56
  4. Cannot edit maps
    By Dungeon_Master in forum DK1 Mapmaking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 19th, 2011, 05:11
  5. MPD Maps?
    By Snofeld in forum DK2 Mapmaking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 24th, 2010, 00:07

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •