Thread: Custom creature - matchstick man

Default Custom creature - matchstick man

I want to share a custom creature. It can be used by copying the unzipped files into the keeperfx game's folder and overwrite creature.cfg. It is only supported by Keeperfx 0.50 alpha or newer ones. This creature can be added into the game in replace of another creature, e.g. replace wizard by using the SWAP_CREATURE(MATCHSTICK_MAN,WIZARD) script command.
    I am not an expert in drawing, so this is just a very simple figure - a matchstick man.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Question Re: Custom creature - matchstick man

Quote Originally Posted by jieletian View Post
    I want to share a custom creature. It can be used by copying the unzipped files into the keeperfx game's folder and overwrite creature.cfg. It is only supported by Keeperfx 0.50 alpha or newer ones. This creature can be added into the game in replace of another creature, e.g. replace wizard by using the SWAP_CREATURE(MATCHSTICK_MAN,WIZARD) script command.
    I am not an expert in drawing, so this is just a very simple figure - a matchstick man.

I will test your creature according to your indications.
    I also made some modifications to some creatures to test before doing something heavier. I could do it with better quality using a 3D RENDERING program.
    I take this opportunity to ask you if you know how I should set things up to replace the skeleton with a slightly improved version. In this case there should be no SWAP command and the sprites should be replaced automatically. But I didn't succeed... Any help?ow I should set things up to replace the skeleton with a slightly improved version. In this case there should be no SWAP command and the sprites should be replaced automatically. But I didn't succeed... Any help?

Default Re: Custom creature - matchstick man

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlich View Post
    I will test your creature according to your indications.
    I also made some modifications to some creatures to test before doing something heavier. I could do it with better quality using a 3D RENDERING program.
    I take this opportunity to ask you if you know how I should set things up to replace the skeleton with a slightly improved version. In this case there should be no SWAP command and the sprites should be replaced automatically. But I didn't succeed... Any help?ow I should set things up to replace the skeleton with a slightly improved version. In this case there should be no SWAP command and the sprites should be replaced automatically. But I didn't succeed... Any help?
    If you join the discord I would happily troubleshoot with you, but you could check this wiki page first: https://github.com/dkfans/keeperfx/w...Custom-sprites
    There you can also find the Druid and Time Mage, which can serve as an example.