Thread: World Dominitation Levels

Default World Domination Levels

Hello there! This is my whole new maps, I've made it september-october 2022. Firstly I wanted to make these levels as a new compaign, but I decided to leave it like just levels. Because I thought, that if somebody gets stuck/bored on one of the levels, they could skip it to another one. Maps about finally achieving world domination as a Keeper.

Number of Maps: 10
    Difficult: Medium
    Tested on: FX ver 0.4.9.2762
    Name in game: Another Lands

Hope you will enjoy at least one of all this levels. First DK is immortal classic

Also there is in level 9 cameo of one character from my previous maps (2018)
    Here is the Link (previous maps) : https://keeperklan.com/threads/7404-...ut-two-friends

P.S. Download the latest version (New Levels Fixed v2)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by CapitanDavid; December 10th, 2022 at 14:10.

Default Re: World Domination Levels

Somebody on the discord played the first map (501), and could not win. We checked the script and notice there are missing ENDIF commands at the end of the script, making it impossible to win.
    Also, 'REM' is not visible inside the game. If you want the player to see something, use QUICK_INFORMATION

Default Re: World Domination Levels

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Somebody on the discord played the first map (501), and could not win. We checked the script and notice there are missing ENDIF commands at the end of the script, making it impossible to win.
    Also, 'REM' is not visible inside the game. If you want the player to see something, use QUICK_INFORMATION
    Hello! Thank you for feedback, I tested all maps before the upload, and edited a script. Probably I ruined it on the first map. I'll change it and upload again.
    Sorry, my fault