Thread: Adding effects to creatures

Default Adding effects to creatures

Hey all, so was making MP maps and was wondering how to add effects to your creatures

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Adding effects to creatures

Can't.

What you can do is attach lights, "Own Land Healing" effects, and that's it I think.

You can find "Light" in the bottom right of Creature Configuration.

Own Land Healing is an effect that only happens when the creature is injured and on your own land, and also heals when on your own land, like the King in the original game.
    In the normal editor, it's called "Health" and in the editor pro it's "OLHI Effect", located to the right of Creature Configuration.

Effects like Lord's sparkle effect and Reaper's fiery footsteps can't really be changed.

But just to clarify, when you say "Effect", do mean like passive graphical effects?
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Default Re: Adding effects to creatures

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Can't.

What you can do is attach lights, "Own Land Healing" effects, and that's it I think.

You can find "Light" in the bottom right of Creature Configuration.

Own Land Healing is an effect that only happens when the creature is injured and on your own land, and also heals when on your own land, like the King in the original game.
    In the normal editor, it's called "Health" and in the editor pro it's "OLHI Effect", located to the right of Creature Configuration.

Effects like Lord's sparkle effect and Reaper's fiery footsteps can't really be changed.

But just to clarify, when you say "Effect", do mean like passive graphical effects?

Yeah, passive graphical effects, I noticed ages ago when you place an object for example, you can swap it with something like the dungeon heart archway or the gemstone pillar from the cinematic, as I'm sure you know, effect generators i know of, played a custom map where someone put like northern lights kind of thing on a bridge.

I wasn't sure if you could do something similar with creatures besides adding triggers like giving the gem to a lord or whoever