Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: KeeperFX - Test builds for version 0.5.1

Default Re: KeeperFX - Test builds for version 0.5.1

A couple issues that I have come across as of 3284

- When I complete a map, everything on the statistics screen says "untranslated"
    - I can no longer sell multiple traps at once from holding control or clicking and dragging. It works for doors

Mapmaker

I also experience this. Though I do play in German.

Mapmaker

How advance would it be to create a secondary page to the workshop. I thoroughly enjoy endrix’s expansion to the traps that they’ve introduced. But could there be a way we could have both the original traps and doors plus endrix’s traps?

Troll

Quote Originally Posted by shortmicky View Post
    How advance would it be to create a secondary page to the workshop. I thoroughly enjoy endrix’s expansion to the traps that they’ve introduced. But could there be a way we could have both the original traps and doors plus endrix’s traps?
    I added a second spells page for Time Bomb, so it should be doable.
    Last edited by AdamP; March 19th, 2023 at 03:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    A couple issues that I have come across as of 3284

- When I complete a map, everything on the statistics screen says "untranslated"
    - I can no longer sell multiple traps at once from holding control or clicking and dragging. It works for doors
    Sorry, I missed this post. I can reproduce both of these issues. I will look into them and try to fix them as soon as possible.
    EDIT: Fixed in r3290
    Last edited by YourMaster; March 21st, 2023 at 19:23.

Mapmaker

Quote Originally Posted by AdamP View Post
    I added a second spells page for Time Bomb, so it should be doable.
    Oh cool.

I just ran into an issue with 3291 which I first noticed on MirthShire of the original campaign and after doing some quick testing with cheats I found that when priestesses use gas, it sometimes creates many gas clouds. My PC isn't built for gaming and when this happens it kills my frame rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I just ran into an issue with 3291 which I first noticed on MirthShire of the original campaign and after doing some quick testing with cheats I found that when priestesses use gas, it sometimes creates many gas clouds. My PC isn't built for gaming and when this happens it kills my frame rate.
    Sorry, fixed in 3298. Thanks for reporting.

Hey YourMaster here is some Feedback for the latest alphapatch 3298

My savegame of your New Game+ campaign got "corrupted" and every load brings me to the overworld with my two found "Hidden Worlds" active but no other progress. And no level selection is possible. Seems like I have to start over again. (Edit: Updated from 0.5.0b Build 3081 I think)
    If I click the Perspective Button in-game it correctly changes between the 3 perspectives: Rough edges, clean edges, and 2D. The 2D view is zoomed out to my maximum zoom level. I don't think this is intentional.
    Whats happend to the pathfinding of the flyes, in level 2 (normal campaign) they are flying in the outer walls instead of proper scouting.

I also got a feature suggestion: Do you think it is possible to get an in-game "Ambient Sounds" slider? Next to the music, speech, and sound sliders. So it doesn't have to be configured in the launcher.

I always appreciate your work.
    Last edited by CaptainCosmotic; March 27th, 2023 at 15:57.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCosmotic View Post
    Hey YourMaster here is some Feedback for the latest alphapatch 3298

My savegame of your New Game+ campaign got "corrupted" and every load brings me to the overworld with my two found "Hidden Worlds" active but no other progress. And no level selection is possible. Seems like I have to start over again. (Edit: Updated from 0.5.0b Build 3081 I think)
    If I click the Perspective Button in-game it correctly changes between the 3 perspectives: Rough edges, clean edges, and 2D. The 2D view is zoomed out to my maximum zoom level. I don't think this is intentional.
    Whats happend to the pathfinding of the flyes, in level 2 (normal campaign) they are flying in the outer walls instead of proper scouting.

I also got a feature suggestion: Do you think it is possible to get an in-game "Ambient Sounds" slider? Next to the music, speech, and sound sliders. So it doesn't have to be configured in the launcher.

I always appreciate your work.
    I'll see if I can do something more with the saves, but I don't think I will in time to help you. For now you can use cheat-mode to get back to where you were. Enable 'eastereggs' in the launcher, then use Ctrl+F10 on the overworld map to get to the next level.
    Also, could you check if deleting settings.dat from your keeperfx/save/ folder fixes your flies pathfinding issue?