Thread: The Three Princes

Default The Three Princes

The Three Princes

Initially you have only three princes on the fifth level, but you can find absolutely all the other heroes
    The level is made like the tenth level of the company where you have time to prepare and after you will be attacked by heroes, but here you need to kill the horny.
    At the very beginning with a small periodicity from four different sides to you will start to go heroes and to stop their appearance need, as usual, to clear the ground around the gate
    There are many magic items to increase the level and mana reservers
    Gold enough as well there is a precious vein
    I advise to raise the level of princes in the arena and easily fend off the initial party
    Note: The stone knight can only craft, it can not be attacked and it also can not attack

1.1 Levels of heroes a little more balanced, as you get closer to the horny level of heroes increases.
    More gates of heroes are involved.

Now when you die one of the princes comes out a very strong pack, when they die the pack is more difficult, but if you try to fight back you can.

If one of the princes dies or rebels, the game ends.

Good Luck Keeper!

Download map: TheThreePrinces.zip
    Download map: TheThreePrinces 1.1.zip
    Last edited by ki307856; May 31st, 2023 at 07:03.

Default Re: The Three Princes

A really great map. Super done! The beginning is a bit hard, but the end is even harder. Are you crazy?

But you should change one thing: When you conquer the hero portals, you don't see that. Somehow you can make it so that the hero portals collapse when you conquer the path around them.

For other players: Be on the lookout for the prisons and other rooms at the top of the map where you can find more fighters for your squad.

I marched off with my troop WITHOUT The Lord of the Land and the King. I didn't find a few others either. I guess my path to the destination was a little too direct. I found all the ones on the lower side of the map, none from the top.... I think.

Very glad you liked it, it motivates you to make more cards)
    About the hero gates, I'll fix that problem.
    The creatures at the top are mostly on the edges of the map, so sometimes you might just not notice that you can dig up to them somewhere.
    By the way, the heroes do not linger too long after the timer ends?

Quote Originally Posted by ki307856 View Post
    By the way, the heroes do not linger too long after the timer ends?
    I'm not quite sure what exactly you're talking about there.

The rush is a bit heavy, but doable. The timer is strange in that you don't know what happens after the time runs out. That at first obviously nothing happens, but then a "small" horde comes rushing in is also a bit heavy, but that's ok. After all, we are here at DKII and NOT at a children's birthday party.

There is one more thing I would like to criticize: The game ends abruptly when one of the princes dies. Is there no end sequence that could be set there? At first I thought that there was something wrong with the map, because I was kicked out of the game several times. Until I realized that it was because a prince died. This happened more than once, by the way, until I found the right strategy to stop the onrushing hordes.

About the party that goes after the end of the timer, I prescribed that it is done as in the 10th campaign level)
    In terms of timer I mean how fast the horde comes out, I just did so that they went to a separate point and waited until everyone is not there and then only go, this is done so that they go all together.
    Map made so that if one of the princes dies or rises game ends (I'll write it in the description.) Or I can make the exit of a fairly strong party after the death of the prince (princes).
    Last edited by ki307856; May 16th, 2023 at 09:37.

Or I can make the exit of a fairly strong party after the death of the prince (princes).
    That would be a good idea, but you should write that in big and bold letters in the description. Otherwise, too many players might give up because no matter how many times they try, they won't make it.

The map is much more intriguing than The Last Keeper. The starting attacks are unexpected and really challenging and make you tense. Finding creatures is interesting. The design of the map is on a good level. Adding the spell cooldown was the right decision. Perhaps you should do the same in The Last Keeper.
    There is a bit of a disconnect between the balance of creature leveling. The middle fortresses contain level 5 heroes, and then immediately goes central with 10 royal guards, there are no intermediate levels. If the player has not saved special items to increase the level will be difficult, or a long and tedious leveling in the arena.

In my opinion, the last fortress is not difficult and very passive. There are a lot of portals from which you expect surprise armies of heroes, but it does not happen. The fortress does not react to attempts to capture it.

Overall, the impressions are good. Thank you for your work!

To be honest, I do not even know how to add a cooldown to the spells, I decided that if it is already added, let it be)
    About the balance I agree that the gap is very large, but on the other hand I do not know how to properly adjust it as it is difficult to have time to pump princes when every 7 minutes are heroes.
    When you start a party of several gates that are near very often the game crashes, in the most recent part of the gate is more decorative.
    I will try to add more releases heroes in the latter parts of the map)

To be honest, I do not even know how to add a cooldown to the spells, I decided that if it is already added, let it be)
    About the balance I agree that the gap is very large, but on the other hand I do not know how to properly adjust it as it is difficult to have time to pump princes when every 7 minutes are heroes.
    When you start a party of several gates that are near very often the game crashes, in the most recent part of the gate is more decorative.
    I will try to add more releases heroes in the latter parts of the map)
    Crashes can occur at the start when there are a lot of creatures on the map, as there is a limit on their simultaneous number. Just like the limit on rooms. However, by the end of the game most of the heroes will already be killed, and you should not be afraid of crashes.
    PS: From the portals can not be released elite creatures.

Simple. You need find "Keeper Spell Types" and change "recharge time"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sc1.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	2402
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sc2.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	2403