Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Makeing a new Dungeon Keeper Mission - Working Title "Die Hard Dungeons"

Fly

Default Re: Makeing a new Dungeon Keeper Mission - Working Title "Die Hard Dungeons"

Hey, nice to know.

I have another question. How to make a bigger dungeon heart like in the 19. level Mistle? I think this looks awesome and I would like to do a 5x5 tile dungeon heart in one of my levels. But I dont know how. I tried with Unded but this programm destroys my maps - it sucks. And with ADiKtEd I am very noob. Maybe someone could explain how to do this step by step?
    Also, can I place some columns as items on the map as decoration?

Woodly Rhyme is done! Was awesome to test, one of the hardest levels so far!

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Makeing a new Dungeon Keeper Mission - Working Title "Die Hard Dungeons"

Quote Originally Posted by CargoOfDarkness View Post
    Hey, nice to know.

I have another question. How to make a bigger dungeon heart like in the 19. level Mistle? I think this looks awesome and I would like to do a 5x5 tile dungeon heart in one of my levels. But I dont know how. I tried with Unded but this programm destroys my maps - it sucks. And with ADiKtEd I am very noob. Maybe someone could explain how to do this step by step?
    Also, can I place some columns as items on the map as decoration?

Woodly Rhyme is done! Was awesome to test, one of the hardest levels so far!
    Well the only way to put a Special Hidden Realm is either using Adkited or by copy and pasting with the brush tool in the offitial editor.

With the former, you can also get some heart designs. Adkited is fairly simple to use, there's a legend beside you to see what's where. After you're done with your map, maybe load it up in Adkited (After making a backup just in case) and then going to the Dungeon Heart and adding onto it.

Press F1 at any time in any mode to view a set of instructions.

There's also a manuel if you wanna look at that, but I prefer the F1 because it shows everything within a certain mode so you focus only on that til you get used to it.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Fly

Yay, only Mistle and Skybird Trill and 2 secret levels to go then I am done with the mission. I am thinking about one good final for the mission.
    I hope you all looking forward to the missions I believe they are one of the best custom ever made and still very original (no modding).

Quote Originally Posted by CargoOfDarkness View Post
    I hope you all looking forward to the missions I believe they are one of the best custom ever made and still very original (no modding).
    Oh noes! HYPE!

*puts fingers in eyes* Lalalalalalalalalala! *takes fingers out of eyes*

Awesome.
    Mentor: "You remove your own heart, fortify it behind stonewalls, deadly traps, and then rely heavily on beings you create yourself. Even psychoanalysts lack words for just how absurdly emo you areā€¦"

Fly

DIE-HARD-DUNGEONS 0.9 - BETA!

Good evening ladys and gentlemen.

The Beta of my mission is out. You can download it from the attachment! Note: This is ONLY for Dungeon Keeper FX for now! The Alpha version will be for all Dungeon Keeper versions. I just want to let some testers play the mission (correct difficutly and fun) and correct possible errors and spelling mistakes.

Enjoy the mission! There is a german and a english version.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fly

And here some playing tips.

Level 1

Build treasure room, lair, hatchery and training room - THEN get the entrance and only let spiders and demonspawn in your dungeon.

Level 2

Get a library and a training room fast, keep spiders and warlocks, reasearch protect and train till your money runs out. Then attack!

Level 3

To your left you find some gems, keep this place save from enemy by walling in. Research Barracks and let Orcs come in. Train to high level and run over the enemy keeper and the 3 landlords.

More for you later.

EDIT: Okay, no map previews. ^^
    Last edited by CargoOfDarkness; February 16th, 2010 at 22:56.

I have no intents for playing this (no offense to you or anything), but I don't think it's a good idea to show the full maps, basically showing all secrets and other stuff which you want the players to find out when actually playing.

The Awakening

Fly

Quote Originally Posted by Mothrayas View Post
    I have no intents for playing this (no offense to you or anything), but I don't think it's a good idea to show the full maps, basically showing all secrets and other stuff which you want the players to find out when actually playing.
    Yeah right!

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Do you think you should put these onto the first page for now too?
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Fly

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Do you think you should put these onto the first page for now too?
    Done!