Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Savage

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Savage

A vicious, brutal creature more beast than human, Savages move in either small groups or on their own. They are sometimes deserters from hero or other human armies and as a result their powers can be quiet broad ranging. Savages are strong, agile and fast. They are particularly good against hostile neutrals, having dealt with them all in his day to day survival.
    They have the extra ability as a tracker and they will follow the "scent" or trail of creatures, particularly mistresses, fairies and likened creatures. They will also track imps as they make a good roast.

Health: Medium
    Attack: Medium
    Defense: High
    Armour: Low
    Accuracy: ???
    Speed: Slightly above average
    Dexterity: High
    Intelligence: Low
    Wage: Low-Medium

Appearance
    Until i can track down an appropriate picture I'll just describe them. Savages are very dirty, with mattered hair and torn clothes. They may have a few worn, scratched pieces of armor like should guards that they have scavenged or still have from deserting their army. They are have a muscular, fit look about them because they have to survive alone in the inhospitable under-realm as well as live through any confrontations they face with the other native fauna.
    Savages crouch a lot and have an unusually good sense of balance.

Prospective Skills
    Level 1 - Melee
    Level 1 - Heightened Smell (Allows Savage to follow the paths of creatures that have passed over a piece of ground)
    Level 2 - Gore (A more powerful melee attack with a moderately longer recharge)
    Level 4 - Bloodlust (Savage temporarily gains more hit-points[if he is on 100% then he will get 100% of the hit-points boosting but if he is on say, 15% he will only get 15% of the additional hit-points] and heals slightly)

Hang-out group
    If tortured into service savages will hang-out with other savages and any human members of the opposite sex. Unfortunately the desire for company isn't shared and mistresses etc. will become unhappy if near savages.

Behavior in Dungeon
    Savages will hang around the hatchery, combat pit and they will also get on well with bile demons, goblins and trolls and any other less civilized creatures. Savages will sometimes brawl when together but very rarely. Brawling can be avoided if they fight in the combat pit or attack hostiles often enough. Mistresses won't torture savages.

Savages will train unusually fast.

Loves
    -Women
    -Combat (They will hang around combat pits)
    -Food (Whatever its form)

Obtainable By
    Torture and editor only

Hates
    -Libraries (If in a room destroying temperament than this is the room they will destroy)
    -Being Hungry
    -Warlocks, Wizards (and Alchemists if they are in)

Style
    Strong Flanker

Lair
    Ideas?

Jobs
    - Fighting
    - "Tracking"
    - Scout
    - Training

Weak Against:
    -Fire weapons, abilities and traps
    -Fear weapons, abilities and traps

Strong Against:
    -Ranged Creatures (Due to speed and good attack/health)

Mentor Quotes
    "Your creatures are being preyed on by neutral savages!"
    -Mentor

"Your savages are hungry, feed them before they start eating your imps!"
    -Mentor

"Keeper, your savages are learning to speak! Soon they'll be asking for pay rises!"
    -Mentor

"One of your savages has uttered his first word; Kipper. Apparently savages like fish."
    -Mentor

"One of your savages has devolved!"
    -Mentor

"Your creatures are disgusted, teach your savages table manners!"
    -Mentor

Information
    Savages can been found around deserted hero forts and dungeons, alongside wild populations of goblins and trolls, in "war-bands" or "tribes," and even sometimes just wandering the land on alone. Savages come from many roots. Some are deserters from hero armies who have fled into the darker parts of the under-realm and become wild. Others were bought up wild.

Prospective Names:
    Flint
    Last edited by MeinCookie; October 4th, 2010 at 06:15.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Gamer IDs

Default Re: Savage

Reserved

Smile Re: Savage

I think that the style should be changed to blitzer; They just charge crazy into their enemies with their maces

Gamer IDs

He might be. We'll see what works out better

Medium health makes hims somewhat under-healthed for a blitzer but weak blitzer would be the slot he held.

He would be quiet strong and fast as a flanker.

But like I said, we'll see.

Sounds interesting, but he sounds more like a small barbarian

somewhere fun (i tell a lie it's actually quite boring, oh I wish I lived in liechstenstein)

erm... going after women?!... do really want a pervert creature
    Apart from that it's OK needs an appearance and a bit more work done on it. I like the idea of the savage. The idea of eating imps is a bit different as well. You could rename them to ghouls and have them eat corpses in the graveyard (I say this because the savage is similair to certain representations of ghouls already and its not much of a strech from savage to ghoul.)

Gamer IDs

Not pervert as such... let it merely be said that the savage knows his basic needs/desires as he his closer to the animal then most humans. It could be argued the savage doesn't know anything other than these basic needs and desires. Get me?

somewhere fun (i tell a lie it's actually quite boring, oh I wish I lived in liechstenstein)

I was kind of joking about the pervert thing (badly) but my point still stands. I don't like the idea of a creature going after female creatures. It just doesn't seem very dungeon keeper that's all. Plus ingame I doubt it would get the desired effect it would just be annoying.

Also how do you necessarily define which creatures are male and which are female. Think about it what does a female dragon look like? female demon spawn? female beetle? female fly? female spider? female skeleton? female tentacle? you get my point.The more animalistic creatures are difficult to define in terms of gender.

Linking to what I said earlier Maybe you could have him standing around near graveyards (instead of hatcheries). If he really is that savage he's probably not going to know the difference between dead corpses and meat. Maybe if there isn't enough chickens in the hatchery he will go to the graveyard and eat up any corpses there instead. Then if there's still not enough he starts eating imps. Maybe you find them lurking around overworld graveyards.

Gamer IDs

Ok, corpse-eating is a good idea, but they won't do it to often. I'll phase that out a bit as well, okay?

Okay that's good please please please add an appearance. Is this an appropriate picture? maybe a bit more muscular i don't know: