Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Command and Conquer 4

Default Re: Command and Conquer 4

Offtopic:

Paid services is an excellent mean of driving 80% of retards and other disturbed personalities away from the game. Mainly, because retards do not understand what they pay for.

That's why I'm eagerly waiting when BNET will be like WoW. At least, to some extent. 8-15$ per month is not the price to get greedy about. I spend more on bubblegum per month, and I'm not the biggest bubblegum fan out there =)

Well, of course there were a lot of lulz in playing with retarded guys. Chat ruled. But with time passing it starts to annoy you and you want a more or less adequate company. Maybe I'm getting old, I dunno
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

Hellhound

I'm currently downloading quite a bit of C&C (series) music. If you guys want any of it, I can upload it on rapidshare and post it here when I'm done.

Music contains selections from Command and Conquer, Red Alert, and Red Alert 2. Note that only the first ten downloaders can get it.

Link
    Source
    Last edited by Sire; February 28th, 2010 at 02:45.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Hellhound

Just bought and finished the game playing Nod.

...Ending left much to be desired. Perhaps the worst ending ever I have seen.
    The Wife was pointless.
    Storyline could have been improved (I enjoyed this version (created by fans).
    Constant internet connectivity is a bit annoying.
    Too short of a campaign.
    It was made by EA, and that is bad.

Gameplay was pretty decent. A mobile base at all times is a nice concept, but I would like to stick to old fashioned C&C build, command, and conquer.
    Upgrade system was a bit nice (finished the campaign without needing to play any skirmishes for points)
    I enjoyed the "boss" units.
    The three classes was ok, but I still prefer the C&C style in a C&C game, not an experimental gameplay device.

In terms of gameplay, C&C 4 is a pretty good or decent game. Alas, the storyline and campaign mode was poor. Seems like nowdays people rush for the multiplayer aspects in games instead of a nice storyline.

Oh well, that's just me. Some people don't touch the campaign and head straight to multiplayer...

Quote Originally Posted by Sire View Post
    Main thing I dislike is they changed the gameplay quite a bit from what the old C&C used to be like.

I'm probably gonna get it though because I enjoy the storyline...
    The change was good.

The 'concluded' storyline was a load of bollocks and now I no longer like you for liking and disliking the wrong things.

I refuse to read the post above mine!

Edit: Oh wow! I've already been in this thread. Hah. Feels good to respond to the first post again after the game was released and after I had played the game, for free.
    Last edited by Madkill; April 3rd, 2010 at 04:48.

Hellhound

Thumbs up Re: Command and Conquer 4

@ Madkill

Oh well, if you insist. Alas, if you say you didn't read it, then how do you have the knowledge of what it has said? As I have said before, I have not tested it at the time of the beginning of the post.
    Opinions can change over time, perhaps I have stated my words incorrectly earlier.

Heck, I'm a madman that doesn't know what he talks about. Sucks for me eh?

Third line and what follows should not be taken seriously. That much was pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sire View Post
    It was made by EA, and that is bad.
    (facepalm)
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif