Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85

Thread: RPG Suggestion Thread

  
  1. #11
    Tentacle
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,239
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Evifire

    Default Re: RPG Suggestion Thread

    I support this suggestion!

  2. #12
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: RPG Suggestion Thread

    I also do, i guess, but in a limited way. With your polls, will all members vote or just role-players?
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  3. #13
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: RPG Suggestion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MeinCookie View Post
    I also do, i guess, but in a limited way. With your polls, will all members vote or just role-players?
    Well I guess Duke would make it public then, to see who's voting. Then we could determine if Role Players are voting only. Actually, Duke, I like the Poll idea.

    Simply have a gathering of a bunch of creatures, then have a multi option poll of 10 options, 9 of them are the creatures and the last should be something like a no option for all of the above.

    Oh do I have to make it offitial? Yes I support this strongly!
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; March 2nd, 2010 at 09:04. Reason: Multi Option Poll!
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  4. #14
    Dungeon Keeper Duke Ragereaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,065

    Default Re: RPG Suggestion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Well I guess Duke would make it public then, to see who's voting. Then we could determine if Role Players are voting only. Actually, Duke, I like the Poll idea.

    Simply have a gathering of a bunch of creatures, then have a multi option poll of 10 options, 9 of them are the creatures and the last should be something like a no option for all of the above.

    Oh do I have to make it offitial? Yes I support this strongly!
    I'l make a poll about it first to look if there is enough support for it. From there we'l see.


    Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

    Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

  5. #15
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: RPG Suggestion Thread

    What do people think of splitting the Fly into the Fly and the Firefly? The differences would be with the Fly being much faster while the Firefly being significantly stronger, or even (slightly) more magical. It'd be pretty similar to having the Human Archer and Elven Archer as separate classes, except with more differences compared to the current Human/Elven Archer.

    On that note, what do people think of me changing the Elven Archer to be more magical but the Human Archer being faster/more accurate? Since they're both playable, I think there should be some defined differences for the default/generic variation of both classes instead of the Elven Archer being just generally greater than the Human Archer.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  6. #16
    Spider ARMofORION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    248
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

    Default Re: RPG Suggestion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    What do people think of splitting the Fly into the Fly and the Firefly? The differences would be with the Fly being much faster while the Firefly being significantly stronger, or even (slightly) more magical. It'd be pretty similar to having the Human Archer and Elven Archer as separate classes, except with more differences compared to the current Human/Elven Archer.

    On that note, what do people think of me changing the Elven Archer to be more magical but the Human Archer being faster/more accurate? Since they're both playable, I think there should be some defined differences for the default/generic variation of both classes instead of the Elven Archer being just generally greater than the Human Archer.
    Agree on both.
    Edit: Swap magic on Human and Faster/Accurate on Elven.
    Last edited by ARMofORION; March 30th, 2012 at 21:22.

  7. #17
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: RPG Suggestion Thread

    Agreed on firefly.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  8. #18
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: RPG Suggestion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ARMofORION View Post
    Edit: Swap magic on Human and Faster/Accurate on Elven.
    I think Elven should hold the magic. Elven Archers in DK2 generally seemed to be a bit magical with the effects they had with their Arrows. (Or Guided Arrow at least)

    Quote Originally Posted by MeinCookie View Post
    Agreed on firefly.
    But not on the Archers?
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  9. #19
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: RPG Suggestion Thread

    That too, you just have to make it clear on creature pages the general differentiation between creatures.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  10. #20
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: RPG Suggestion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MeinCookie View Post
    That too, you just have to make it clear on creature pages the general differentiation between creatures.
    I will do so. After the results of the MotN/DA/HR, I will be adding characteristics for all Creatures and updating the characteristics on the Heroes.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

Similar Threads

  1. The Strah-Teh-Gee Thread
    By Kromeh in forum Dungeon Keeper 2
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 27th, 2010, 03:38

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •