Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Kittens

Beetle
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Xfireisdeadlol

Default Re: My Kittens

God i'm so jelous of you. I never was aloud to have a cat :< Still want one, a black one.... Always wanted to have one for some reason............

Take good care of them

I'm terribly allergic with cats, so if you want to kill me, throw a cat at me.

(runs away)
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: beringline

...That would be very sad.. for the cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Hapuga View Post
    I'm terribly allergic with cats, so if you want to kill me, throw a cat at me.

(runs away)
    I'd rather kill dk2player, for being prejudice.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

One of them just got neutered, it is Oreo. Or rather the one who yawned.

I'm going to Spade (Spelling error? O_o) Monkey too, she's already had her kittens. Then Fluffy will be kept with her and Oreo with the other females. Then eventually I'm going to breed Fluffy and Crystice.

I picked those two who have some special traits.

Fluffy's small body and his large paws make him a very good athlete. His small body is inherrited from the mother, the paws from the father. He's very friendly and has some coloring from the father. I'm guessing he is most like the father in personality, it is a wonder as the father who has lived a life in the outside world probably has been scarred by his own need to survive. He gets along well with other cats, I suspect he would be friendly but as you may suspect he's scared of people.

Crystice has alot of beauty and personality like the mother. She's pretty solitary, and observes the other cats at play while not to often engaging as well. Often she's the least to suspect at the center of trouble, and enjoys the window. When alone she can be quite the friendly pet and will engage in her own solitary play, since she has nobody else to watch for the entertainment. And she doesn't have a natual liking of being held, like her mother, but due to my much kinder treatment compared to my brother's she tolerates it long enough to get her around.

These two are most like their parents, I feel like I'm re-writing history. Yes, this time the story when they're close together and see each other face to face to spend their time together instead of being locked sepperate by two different worlds. Their own treatment and personality would be much different, yes it is quite an interesting idea.

They may turn out different from their parents but their genes are the same. So if I'm correct, I should see another Oreo and Kitty in their children. Then I will be able to pick those two as the next parents, so I get the fullest of possibility.

I am quite tempted to have Oreo and Kitty breed now, but alas it is too late. Oreo has been neutered, the changes irreversable. They are such twins, in personality and color. There is one difference, besides their gender. I wonder if this is also a cross effect of the gender. Oreo's loyalty and Kitty's sweetness, yes I wonder if that could be the change of the gender. It is such an interesting though, I will look more so into this. I'm fasinated by this study.

I can't watch them now, with the thing Oreo wears on his neck to prevent him from licking himself (I forgot what it was called, you've seen the cartoons :P). The other cats are scared of it, and being the annoyed cat Oreo is with his surgery, he's not gonna deal with it so he hisses back. The other kittens are scared of the object on Oreo, and Oreo may be seeing this and think they're different cats otherwise they'd act friendly around him right? It makes sense...

I have to watch and take special care of him for 10 whole days, feeding him is a little hard too...
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Cats!!1111one!11

I love cats! I have a cat myself, <3.

That video was awesome, the kittens were so cute. :3

I added some more pictures.

2 more for Monkey
    15 more for Big Fluffy
    6 for a new one... go see!

Yeah I got some real good pictures of Big Fluffy, I caught Monkey watching him while he was sleeping outside, heehee.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: qqluqq

here are som pics of my cats

I think that cat had some kind of deformation making him incredibly large.

He's/She's cute, but I kinda made this thread for my own kitties :P

Tesonu is napping!

Tesonu is napping!