Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rule the world

Default rule the world

I just keep thinking of more forum games for some reason....

Ever wonder what you would do if you ruled the world? Well now's your chance...

The objective is to rule the world with an iron fist...

Rules: - Must be somewhat reality, or explain how said event could happen.

-that's it....

Your job is to rule the world. You state what you would do if you commanded the entire world... with a twist.

The next poster must say what would/could go wrong with your idea... other than that, go nuts...

I go first, naturally

If I ruled the world I would destroy all illness/desease driving organisms in the world

Default Re: rule the world

You would most likely depopulate the world by a great amount and this could most likely include you, it would also cause major uproar with the religious parties especially since they, more than most, would strongly object to die in the name of science. It would destroy the world; you'd have no world to rule.

If I ruled the world I would re-organise the corporations and put limits on them, limits that would force more and more competition between the corporations instead of the current "One rules over the less fortunate". The only ruler can be me god dammit!

that would work, except that they will still try to find a way to better themselves... even if it''s illegal... and you ruined the ecomimy more by puting limits...

If I ruled the world, I would change all guns to lightsabers or something simular...

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: beringline

It will go terrible wrong, because doors wouldn't be nessicary anymore, and each time, someone dropped the lightsaber, it would continue for quite long. (and too many bloopers like that, and theres a problem)

If I ruled the world, I would make all women, besides my self, sex slaves (Cuz thats what they want to be anyway!) Dress them as mistress for the sake of please you men, while I'll be the only woman to rule! Each mistress then have to give their man, and each man wears same outfit as "The Stig" outside his home. Mistress' must provide Breakfast in the bed EACH DAY, and EXACTLY how he likes his breakfast! - And the price of super cool and sub zero cars would be lowered as well as the cost of fuel!

Now THATS a perfect world.

A volcano would erupt killing everyone.

I would build a massive military base! Then sell it so I could fund a new fast food restaurant.
    Mentor: "You remove your own heart, fortify it behind stonewalls, deadly traps, and then rely heavily on beings you create yourself. Even psychoanalysts lack words for just how absurdly emo you are…"

but the fast food resturant is built right in between McDonal's and Burger King, which causes your restaunt to fail miserably...

I would transform all little animals into monsterious beings, and send them loose in the biggest city on the planet

The world would be consumed by a giant Earth worm.

I would fire the missiles!
    Mentor: "You remove your own heart, fortify it behind stonewalls, deadly traps, and then rely heavily on beings you create yourself. Even psychoanalysts lack words for just how absurdly emo you are…"

the moon would blow up, and fall to the ocean floodin all the contries on the cost lines

I wouldmake everything on the internet free and easy to access

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam ~

I would create something to end the world as I finished making the world perfect in every single way, then destroy the world.

but then I couldn't finish my game. and for the rest of my life I will never know the ending of my favorite non-dk-ish game of all time

I would make it rain coconuts and lemons everywhere