Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Central Discussion Topic

Default Re: Central Discussion Topic

There is no rule regarding transferring creatures from one realm to another yet, however that may change soon. A level penalty will be in there for sure.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

I would love to see it implemented at some point I do plan to spread the Thefsuth love like a plague at some point.

We should also think about what happens when a Keeper contours a realm and travels to the next, do his creatures follow him regardless of rooms?
    Last edited by Who-horny; October 10th, 2009 at 23:10.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

My apologies to you all, dear RP friends, but i'm not an orginized chap. Once i log off for the night (in about... 3 hours) i won't be on for roughly 4 days, for i am going on a school camp.

See you all on Saturday, and try not to let too much happen in my wake - i'm still behind in Frozenguard reading as is :P

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

I have a question about the Special Items. You didn't really say much about them. I want to know what's available, and how some work. I've listed all the specials from DK1 and DK2. As well as my current thoughts on them on how they should work if included. I await an offictial answer, however.

Increase Level-Obvious

Steal Hero-I'm a bit curious to see this one in action, though it is probably not to be, right?

Reveal Map-Obvious

Multiply Creatures-Not included, no doubt. Though if it were, it would probably work for a minute, lolz. Immagine Thefsuth talking to Thefsuth?

Resurrect Creature-I'm wondering if this is to be included. How would this work? Would people ask in the OCC if they could have thier creature resurrected that they want back, or would the Dungeon Keeper pick a fallen creature and inform the player and ask if he/she wanted him/her back.

Locate Hidden Land-Simply a joke... but are there any hidden lands, Duke?

Make Safe-Obvious

Transfer Creature-I'm not sure... it is a question of what happens to the Dungeon Keeper and creatures once a level is won.

Destroy Walls-A bit curious/funny to see an enemy Dungeon Keeper start swearing on what happened and/or the lazyness of thier imps maintaining thier dungeon.

Increase Gold-I'm only curious how much gold would be brought back.

Mana Boost-I'm not sure about this... do we use mana? I really am curious on this one.

Stun Imps-In DK2, this was next to useless. If we use it, will it be changed to something like "Kill Enemy Imps"?

Recieve Imps-How many imps would appear on this one?

Make Happy-I'd like to see this one with Thefsuth or Crystice after talking to Mechrin, lolz.

Make Unhappy-If an enemy got a hold of this... the RPG keeper would have a lot of problems, lolz.

Kill Creatures-Does the Dungeon Keeper picks who dies? Are there resrictions on higher level creatures/heroes and/or certain more god/royal creatures/heroes?

Heal All-Obvious
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Make Happy and Make unhappy should be used at some point just for the hilarity

I would not be surprised if some new items where created that did funny things to our creatures, like, "Mass body swap" sure they'd have no purpose in the game but in the Rp it would be fun.

Time to pump some Character interaction into these's Rps!

An announcement ladies and gentlemen, a new realm will be opened within a couple of weeks.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Woo!

Will it belong to an all new keeper? And do you want me to write up a Chapter for it in the story thread thing?

I'd be more than happy to.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Ragereaver View Post
    An announcement ladies and gentlemen, a new realm will be opened within a couple of weeks.
    Oh boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an octorok!

Can't wait to see who will play as the Keeper then.

*Silently praying * Please don't be Obliven, please don't be Obliven.

*punchs evi in the face* shudap! I dont want to be a keeper in the first place XD