Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 81

Thread: Test Realm Discussion [Old]

  
  1. #11
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,625

    Default Re: Test Realm Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sire View Post
    The poll will end tomorrow from this date. If you are interested in voting, then please post and say your vote.

    Or, I could just go with the one vote and use the combination idea for the layout.

    Come on roleplayers, make your votes and post! (Here and the RP)
    It's so funny how crazy everyone was going over this (Well with the arguement with Evi/Mothrayas) and now nobody votes. Maybe people already agree on my vote? I dunno, lazy? Maybe...

    So am I gonna be the Lord/Lady of the Land of the Hero Realm? Nobody else has shown interest really.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  2. #12
    Hellhound
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Test Realm Discussion

    @ MGR:

    By the looks of current standings, it seems you will be the LotL of the Hero Realm if it gets implemented.

    However, there will be another vote for the LotL for the Hero Realm when the time comes. When that time is, I do not know. However, with the RP at the current standing, the Test Realm may be deemed a failure and there will be no Hero Realm due to activity.

    We may never know (until the forums are made).

  3. #13
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,625

    Default Re: Test Realm Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sire View Post
    @ MGR:

    By the looks of current standings, it seems you will be the LotL of the Hero Realm if it gets implemented.

    However, there will be another vote for the LotL for the Hero Realm when the time comes. When that time is, I do not know. However, with the RP at the current standing, the Test Realm may be deemed a failure and there will be no Hero Realm due to activity.

    We may never know (until the forums are made).
    No there must not be failure! D:

    I'm certain this should bring a bit more activity to the RPG. Yesterday we had a posting session, it seems. Or was it the day before? I dunno, but whatever.

    There are alot of suggestions that would be very fun to play as, and that should bring some new, and bring back some old, RPers as well as up the activity of current RPers.

    Oh yeah, vote for me.

    Vote Metal! (I'm electing myself for presidentz lolz)

    So the forums be made soon? Like a week?
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  4. #14
    Hellhound
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Test Realm Discussion

    Voting ends 3 hours from now. Vote now while you still can...

  5. #15
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,625

    Default Re: Test Realm Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sire View Post
    Voting ends 3 hours from now. Vote now while you still can...
    I doubt people will vote, yay for option 3! It is most convienent.

    Rawr, quick question.

    What about max creatures? I mean for all realms? Like the max of 4 creatures for each memeber in the whole RPG... does it grow to 6 or something?

    Or does the Testing Grounds gain its own 2 number count? And if so, doesn't that conflict with the ability to transfer creatures (Non suggestions) into the real RPG and back?
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  6. #16
    Hellhound
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Test Realm Discussion

    I don't know what will really happen about the max creatures. The Test Realm may gain two slots (so roleplayers can roleplay a suggestion and a normal character if they desire) for only the Test realm. So...

    2 for Test Realm (normal and suggestions)
    4 for The Awakening (normal only)

    Note that the above is for active creatures. Normal rules still apply (no more than 2 in a single realm.)

    This is not set in stone. When the poll is over, I'll send the information and stuff.

  7. #17
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,625

    Default Re: Test Realm Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sire View Post
    I don't know what will really happen about the max creatures. The Test Realm may gain two slots (so roleplayers can roleplay a suggestion and a normal character if they desire) for only the Test realm. So...

    2 for Test Realm (normal and suggestions)
    4 for The Awakening (normal only)

    Note that the above is for active creatures. Normal rules still apply (no more than 2 in a single realm.)

    This is not set in stone. When the poll is over, I'll send the information and stuff.
    Yay!

    How long will it take for a creature/hero/whatever to become a "normal" as is the purpose of the Test Realm? I mean first we have to justify balance, and by purphaps multiple characters? Spell set may be complicated too. We might be limited to the default spell set, unless the Keeper/Lord of each realm sees fit of what type of unit that creature is supposed to be.

    Also... for balance does the keeper/lord of each realm send a report to you or Duke on each creature/whatever about each tested creature, allowing either or to decide if it should be allowed in the RPG? (I presume Duke since he moderates the real one) (Also will probably have a good long amount of tests to make it official)

    And what made such a particular wait of "3 hours from now"? (Currently a near wait of like 2 hours)
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  8. #18
    Hellhound
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Test Realm Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Yay!

    How long will it take for a creature/hero/whatever to become a "normal" as is the purpose of the Test Realm? I mean first we have to justify balance, and by purphaps multiple characters? Spell set may be complicated too. We might be limited to the default spell set, unless the Keeper/Lord of each realm sees fit of what type of unit that creature is supposed to be.

    Also... for balance does the keeper/lord of each realm send a report to you or Duke on each creature/whatever about each tested creature, allowing either or to decide if it should be allowed in the RPG? (I presume Duke since he moderates the real one) (Also will probably have a good long amount of tests to make it official)

    And what made such a particular wait of "3 hours from now"? (Currently a near wait of like 2 hours)
    Question after question after question...

    "Normal" means they are in a DK game officially. So, as far as I know, if the WFTO team fully agrees and uses the idea, then I guess it can be considered normal. Don't expect this for quite some time though.

    Balance reports? If that is so, then balance reports are public debate. There will be the realm, OCC thread, and a balance report for that realm.

    The time limit is when I'll send me message about the everything to make it "official". Maybe then we can get the forums up...

    (Disclaimer: Everything is still subject to tweaks. And I will have Icecream soon. That is all.)

  9. #19
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,625

    Default Re: Test Realm Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sire View Post
    Question after question after question...

    "Normal" means they are in a DK game officially. So, as far as I know, if the WFTO team fully agrees and uses the idea, then I guess it can be considered normal. Don't expect this for quite some time though.

    Balance reports? If that is so, then balance reports are public debate. There will be the realm, OCC thread, and a balance report for that realm.

    The time limit is when I'll send me message about the everything to make it "official". Maybe then we can get the forums up...

    (Disclaimer: Everything is still subject to tweaks. And I will have Icecream soon. That is all.)
    Oh I was thinking more inside, since Duke was going to let in WftO suggestions inside the RPG anyways (That topic says it all) it is a question if we originally are going to wait.

    Yes will I demand knowledge! :D Knowledge is power! :D

    Oh I see, but it didn't fully answer my question. Ah well...

    PS Disclaimer: I have stolen your icecream >:D
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  10. #20
    Hellhound
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Test Realm Discussion

    Pointless poll is now over.

    Yays for the one and only vote for the third option. It has been submitted.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 7th, 2012, 02:52
  2. Ancient keeper - The Realm of Salaar
    By black mistress in forum KeeperFX
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: September 19th, 2012, 04:28
  3. Imp Skeletal rig Test
    By Blutonium in forum War for the Overworld
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 25th, 2011, 18:59
  4. Test Realm Poll
    By Sire in forum Dungeon Keeper RPG - The Awakening
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: April 15th, 2010, 02:21
  5. Test Realm Stuff
    By Sire in forum Dungeon Keeper RPG - The Awakening
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: April 14th, 2010, 22:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •