Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's an offer...

Default Here's an offer...

Could I take on project-lead NBKE? No one else mind if I do? Considering Dotted has given up on NBKE and focused on whatever it is he's focused on I still have an enthusiasm for NBK(E) and I reckon I could make a pretty damn good project lead for in order to get an improved demo.

There is already a lot to Dungeon Keeper 1 so there doesn't need to be much of a debate or discussion of what to do and as far as changing what was once wrong goes, I'm fairly sure the KeeperFX team might be happy to lend hand in the balance department, overall it'd be collaborating a newly scripted engine which supports a less argumentative compatibility with their original ideas.

My demands if I am able to obtain Project-lead are simple! Don't interfere when it starts gain a decent amount of progress. Seriously. It just selfish. ""Any other demands?" Not at all.

And yes, I am being serious here. I get around a lot so know of a fairly decent amount of people, it'd also allow Mistah Bluto to see his work in action, before he and everyone else here turns grey anyway.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

Default Re: Here's an offer...

NBKE is already being worked on, by Ballwinkle and nebster.

yeah but how are you going to help the project itself? most of us can make good decisions

I might be understanding this incorrectly but basically all you have said is that you want to be named "Project Lead" and left alone... ',:/

I gather something like you are going to get a new team together and use a different engine? Essentially you just want the name "NBKe"? Surely it is its own project if you have gotten to that point?
    Last edited by A New Room; April 15th, 2010 at 02:01.
    Mentor: "You remove your own heart, fortify it behind stonewalls, deadly traps, and then rely heavily on beings you create yourself. Even psychoanalysts lack words for just how absurdly emo you areā€¦"

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Max Hayman PSN ID: Ballwinkle XFIRE ID: elmaxaman Steam ID: ballwinkle

Intresting, we need a step forwards.

a step to accepting Madkill? or what?

Essentially, I'll find out who is or has been involved and also find out where current progress has gotten to, specifically in the core areas of the project, and organise it from there. After that it is only a matter of time.

Knowing what kind of a person you are, giving you some kind of a lead would be very risky.

In addition, I see no objective reasons why you should actually "lead" something. I seriously doubt that you can lead any better than any other random guy on the forums.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hapuga View Post
    Knowing what kind of a person you are, giving you some kind of a lead would be very risky.

In addition, I see no objective reasons why you should actually "lead" something. I seriously doubt that you can lead any better than any other random guy on the forums.
    Like me!
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Quote Originally Posted by Madkill View Post
    Could I take on project-lead NBKE? No one else mind if I do? Considering Dotted has given up on NBKE and focused on whatever it is he's focused on
    I have never been the project lead for NBKE and I've had nothing to do with NBKE at all other than it's source code for use in WFTO. IKSLM is the guy you need to talk to, seeing as NBKE is his project.