Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Asgard [Old Test Realms]

Hellhound

Default Re: Asgard

Victor, Beetle of War

Victor finally awakens from his slumber. He looks at his armor, and recalls there being an old Workshop from his past master. Victor places the shattered armor upon his back and skitters over to the Workshop, where most of it has been rebuilt. Victor dismantles the armor and begins to repair it, piece by piece...

Victor Summary:
    Level: 3 (5.5/8)
    Health: 100%
    Gold: 0
    Mood: Passive
    Summary:

Victor wakes up and is working on repairing his shattered armor.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Roach the Unknown Species

Roach was happily working in the Workshop on his Fireburst Trap before hearing a loud angry voice enter the room, owned by Keeper Stravos himself.

"ROACH! NEXT PAYCHECK IS INVALID!"

Roach looked down at his little Beetle feet, "...what invald mean?"

Right : He means your paycheck isn't going to happen...

Left : Ohh... I can't wait til he starts crying!

Roach looked at Nachos confusedly and then looked up at the ceiling, "Yay! Roach skip Paycheck!"

Naturally, Roach didn't even know what a Paycheck was. To him, it was a lengthy and boring process where the Keeper checks how much a Creature is being paid. This was a "process" Roach wanted to skip as he didn't like boring things. Roach usually doesn't collect much gold anyways, sometimes even forgets to collect it.

Suddenly, Roach felt an overbearing and powerful sensation enter his body and he was forced to run around the dungeon. He screamed "TOY BOAT" uncontrollably, and then eventually was picked up by the Keeper and dropped right back into the Workshop, harmlessly.

Left : What the hell just happened!?

"TOY BOAT! TOY BOAT! TOY BOAT!" Roach hollered, "ROACH WANT TOY BOAT!!"

Left : Make him shut up...!

Just then, several chickens were dropped onto Roach. Roach feasted on them immediately. The chickens never had a chance. Roach was happy. He didn't have to go through the boring process of a Paycheck, he thought he was getting a Toy Boat, and the Keeper gave him several chickens. This was the kind of stuff that made little Beetles happy.

Roach looked over at Nachos and smiled as much as a Beetle could, "I think the Keeper really liked the doll house."

Right : Somehow I doubt it...

Just then, a Beetle, much larger in size, stepped inside the Workshop. It was the same Beetle Roach encountered before, but Roach hadn't truly noticed him, and so to him, this was his first encounter with another one of his own kind inside Stravos' dungeon. He looked real serious when he entered the Workshop, carrying shattered Beetle armor on his back. Immediately did he get to work on building it.

Something was odd about him. His seriousness, his armor, the fact that he could manufacture. It triggered something deep inside Roach, an ancient memory. Roach had never thought about it much until now... but this Beetle definately seemed to be "the one". Roach was sure of it. And because of that... he walked up to the Beetle almost unconsciously.

The tiny bug looked up at the much larger Beetle, speaking slowly yet steadily, and in question, "Are... are you Roach's daddy?"

Roach
    Health: 99% (Recovered with chickens)
    Level: 1
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0

Summery: Roach was happy he wasn't getting his Paycheck because he thought it was a long and boring process of checking one's pay, and then thought that he was getting a Toy Boat because of what Stravos made him do. And after being fed some chickens, he became very happy. Victor walked in and made Roach remember somebody and he asked Victor if he was his dad.

FIREBURST TRAP PROCESS: 9%
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; October 4th, 2010 at 23:08.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka entered the Hatchery area and eats two Chickens. Afterwards, Ba-Ka goes to his Lair, picks up the gold, and goes to sleep.

==================
    Tyiee

Tyiee slaps the Training Dummy a few more times until a Warlock addressed her. Tyiee turns and looks at Magister.

"Yes. I am a Pixie. You never seen one before?"

==================
    Ba-Ka
    Level: 4.9
    Gold: 875
    Health: 72%
    Mood: Zzz...

Tyiee
    Level: 1.7
    Health: 75%
    Mood: Normal

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Magister, the Warlock

"No," Magister replied absently, "that I have not."

The warlock wondered whether this effected his work, he couldn't see how, but every stone must be overturned and every possibility looked into. Perhaps he would have a breakthrough in the field of strange and bizarre creatures? Still... he probably wouldn't be able to look into it for another fifty years with his current schedule and progress.

Magister continued training.

SUMMARY__________________
    Level: 2.5
    Gold: 30
    Mood: Fine
    Quick Summary: Addresses Tyiee... continued training.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; October 16th, 2010 at 03:17.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Gamer IDs

Flint, the Savage

Flint hesitantly emerged from the out-of-the-way claustrophobic dead-end that he had taken refuge in when he suddenly found himself in the middle of a bloody pitched tunnel skirmish. Minding his own business in his makeshift camp in the old fortress ruins, Flint had suddenly found himself set upon by both sides.

"I back... Kipper Critter's all gone... Goodlies all gone... safe!"

Flint observed the field of corpses.

"Uh-uh... still here... just dudded," he observed.

The savage grabbed an arrow from the sheath of a nearby archer and poked the corpse of a fat bile demon. He sniffed it. Definately dead. He leaned in and, pausing, took a large bite of its flesh. He chewed it thoughtfully for a moment.

"Fatty. Good crackling?"

His eyes went wide and he spat it out.

"Aftertaste... Bad - Urrrrck! Bad Critter!"

Flint repeated a mantra in his head.

-{If moves... food! If no... no food. If unsure... food again!}-

The savage bounded across to where his lair had been... it was trampled and coated in blood. He grunted and kicked a wall in annoyance.

Flint had come through the unused portal but a month earlier, before all the Keepers arrived, taking advantage of the lack of nearby people to attack or shun him. It had been the perfect spot. Now this. Now his camp was ruined. He wouldn't of even eaten the food if he had known it was in service of a Keeper! He wouldn't have chased the pretty flying Hero if he had know her to be a Hero at the time! And then they both decided to attack him. Lovely. Now his lair was ruined.

Flint had been lucky to escape the ensuing battle as the two sides then ripped each other to shreds. One thing was sure thought, Flint reflected:

"I must... go. Goodly send more Goodlies... or Critters. Poor me. Sad"

Flint headed back towards the portal he had entered through, now in the middle of Stravos's dungeon, he had arrived through, occasionally stopping to sniff the air. He smelt something. Food?

He was irresistibly lured towards the dungeon by the smell of chicken.

Flint crossed the threshold of the Keepers hold and found himself bound to the Keeper. He didn't even notice of course. Not even the creatures in the Training Room as he bounded past, his nose seeking out the chicken.

A Neutral Savage has entered your Dungeon

Flint crossed the Lair and quickly reached the Hatchery.

"Food... nice. It Move? FOOD!!"

Flint ate his fill and looked around.

"Food... Flint make new camp!"

Before the savage got the chance he noticed the distant beat of the heart... which evoked images in his head. He bobbed his head in tune with the distant regular thump.

"I like. Boom! Like hummer-ring to Iself."

Flint headed for the heart chamber and found the strange urge to declare himself.

"I Flint! I like hummer-ring beat and yellow jitter-food. Good. I make camp here. Good."

Flint finished addressing the nice beat and snorted, scratched his matter hair before heading for the door. As he past, the room flame came around and burned his foot. He yelped, shot off and ran screaming to the nearest water source known to him... the battlefield river.

He came back dejectedly before creating a lair and making for the training room... entering for the forth time in his short stay in the dungeon.

He began to train.

SUMMARY_______________
    Health: 94%
    Level: 1.1
    Mood: Happy
    Quick Summary: Flint enters dungeon, gorges on chicken, addresses the Keeper's heartbeat, gets his foot burnt, creates a lair and starts training

>THIS CREATURE DOES NOT OCCUPY A SLOT AND IS PART OF THE ASGARD RECRUITMENT DRIVE<
    Last edited by MeinCookie; October 7th, 2010 at 05:41.

Gamer IDs

Barb, the Goblin

Barb had a growing feeling of frustration that she felt she would probably get to know quite well during Magister's stay in Asgard.

=]Where the hell is the warlock? How long is he going to make me watch over the Library?[=

Barb continued reading.

Health: 80%
    Mood: Researching Combat Pit
    Brief Summary: Barb guards the library and continues her research.

Hellhound

(OCC: Stravos's post will be attempted tomorrow. Just started heading back to school again after the 2 week break and they are already setting deadlines at the end of this week for stuff.)

Victor, Beetle Blacksmith

Victor himself was busily working on his shattered armor. With methods indescribable to the observer mind, he places his main metal headpiece in the furnace, awaiting for the proper time to remove it. Victor simply stared into the flames, imagining another burning in it's place...

"Are... are you Roach's daddy?"

The Beetle of War looked down, and there stood a miniature Beetle. It was smaller than the others, and Victor took by its size and tone that it was merely a child. A young beetle working in the Workshop. Perhaps even too young, especially for a normal breed.
    Even so, Victor did not care. Should this child turn on him or his master, he will unquestionably slaughter him on the spot. No mercy for the weak, or anyone that stood in his way.

"...No. What are you doing in the dungeon?" the War Beetle replied.

Victor Summary:
    Level: 3 (5.5/8)
    Mood: Passive
    Summary:

Victor places his main headpiece into the furnace, awaiting to take it out and continue his work. He replied to Roach's question.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Roach the Unknown Species

"...No. What are you doing in the dungeon?" Victor replied.

"Roach met Troll person down Portal hole. Roach good friends with Troll person! Roach talk to Troll person all day and one day Troll person said to Roach that Roach give Troll person headaches. What is headache? Roach then told to climb up wall or be eaten. Roach met magic robe dead man. Magic robe dead man gave Roach chicken. Chicken blue... made Roach have hurt stomach. Roach spit out green stuff on big tree in Lair. But that how Roach met Keeper... Keeper! Roach think Keeper like Roach. Roach give Keeper doll house and Keeper say Roach no go through Pay Checking. Yay! Roach also recieve toy boat and chickens. Roach happy," Roach explained and then asked, "Who Beetle? Roach no see Beetles wear armor like that except Roach's daddy. Roach's daddy taught Roach how to build things. Roach made robot. Roach making cooking pot."

Right : I thought you were building a "Super Barbecue Machine"...

Left : Hmm hm hm hmm-la di doo da~

Right : ...what are you doing?

Left : Listening to music with my MP3 Player. What do you think?

Right : *whisper* ...those haven't even been invented yet!

Left : Can't you let me break the fourth wall in peace!?

Right : ...why!?

Left : Why? WHY!? This entire post was only going to have one line out of us, and it was given to you... I SHALL NOT BE IGNORED!!!

Right : Dude, just stick to the script...

Left : NEVER!!! I SHALL BECOME THE STAR AND THESE POSTS WILL HAVE MY NAME ON THEM!!!

Right : Ugh...

Nachos' right head then proceeds to bite Nachos' left head's ear really hard... but stops abruptly when a crack is heard...

Roach
    Health: 99%
    Level: 1
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0

Summery: Roach replied to Victor with a long explination of why he was there, and asked Victor's name. Nachos' left head was punished for not sticking to my script and trying to run off being the star as well as breaking the fourth wall.

FIREBURST TRAP PROCESS: 9%

(OOC: Yay, me hopes for Prison to be built for Witch :3)
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!