Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Asgard [Old Test Realms]

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Default Re: Asgard

Ba-Ka

The Scorpion charged at Ba-Ka. But Ba-Ka successfully dodges the Scorpion by rolling away from it's charge. Ba-Ka gets behind the Scorpion and slams his hammer down onto it, which successfully hits.

Scorpion A HP: 94%

The Scorpion retaliates by swinging itself around to attack Ba-Ka with it's pincher's. Ba-Ka's chest is rammed by the Scorpion's pincher.

Ba-Ka HP: 90%

"Gh... Hah! That all you got MAGGOT!?"

Ba-Ka runs on top of the Scorpion. Ba-Ka then grabs onto the Scorpion's tail, and slams the Scorpion to the ground. The Scorpion is now prone.

Scorpion A HP: 80%

Ba-Ka tries to attack the Scorpion when it's down, but misses, just barely. The Scorpion lifts itself up. While the Scorpion was getting up, Ba-Ka tried to attack again.

Ba-Ka's hammer sent the Scorpion flying into the air, as Ba-Ka jumps and slams the Scorpion back down into the ground.

Scorpion A HP: 60%

The Scorpion hisses with anger, as it attacks Ba-Ka.

CRITICAL FAILURE!

Ba-Ka was grabbed by the Scorpion, was repeatedly slammed into the ground, and thrown downwards.

Ba-Ka's HP: 70%

Ba-Ka rolls away from the Scorpion, and gets back onto his feet. The Scorpion charges at Ba-Ka again, but misses.

"Sir! When will backup arrive?"
    =========================================
    Health : 70%
    Fighting Scorpion A.
    Level : 1.4
    Mood : Sir?
    Efficiency : 80%
    Summary : Ba-Ka fought the Scorpion, and asked the Keeper when he'll get help.

Hellhound

Keeper Stravos

"Ba-Ka, do not over strain yourself. When you require assitance, just call and I shall pick you up from the field of battle. I do not know when reinforcements will arrive..."

"Keeper, a Fly has entered your dungeon..."

Sara, the Sky Wanderer

"Another new home..."

Sara slowly flew her way out of the Portal Chamber and made her way to the Dungeon Heart, landing silently as if not to disturb a speck of dust. She folded her wings and stood at attention, staring at the Dungeon Heart.

"I am at your service."

"Well, looks like the reinforcements has arrived. Sara, your first mission is to assist the goblin Ba-Ka, who is engaging a Scorpion. Prepare for drop-off."

(Drop-Off? What does he possibly me-)

Sara was then picked up by an invisible hand and was laid down gently next to Imp 3. He stopped from his work to look at the new recruit, but was then slapped to get back mining.

(I guess that is what he meant...)

Looking over her surroundings, Sara found her prey. She lifted herself off of the ground and built up speed, slamming herself into the Scorpion's tail. It did absolutely nothing but stun Sara for a few seconds.
    Regaining herself, she flew upward just in time to dodge a claw swipe from the Scorpion. She knew she couldn't do any real damage, but perhaps she could serve as a decoy...

"Scorpion! Are you fast enough to catch a Fly?"

With that comment, she circled the Scorpion, and his attention was mostly on her, trying in vain to snatch her with its claws.

(I hope that Goblin knows what he is doing...)

Sara Summary:
    Level: 1
    Health: 98%
    Gold: 0
    Mood: Calm
    Summary: Sara entered the dungeon and upon introducing herself to the Keeper, she was dropped off to assist the Goblin Ba-Ka. She's currently engaging the same Scorpion as he is.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka looks at the Fly distracting the Scorpion. Then taking advantage of the Scorpion's distraction slammed his hammer onto the Scorpion's head.

BONK!!!

The Scorpion wobbled a bit, then fell over, knocked out.

"Sir! Scorpion A has been knocked out, Sir!"

Ba-Ka looks at Sara.

"Thank you for your assistance... Ma'am! But we still have two more hostiles left."

Ba-Ka points at the Scorpion and Pixie.

"Shall we make a plan, Ma'am?"

"How rude of me! I am Ba-Ka, Goblin Soldier, Second Class, at your service Miss...?"
    =========================================
    Health : 70%
    Standing next to knocked out Scorpion.
    Level : 1.7
    Mood : Sir? Ma'am?
    Summary : Ba-Ka knocked out Scorpion A, and is talking to Sara.

Hellhound

Keeper Stravos

"Keeper, part of the Ruined Library has been claimed."

"Yes Mentor, but can you not see that I'm in the middle of a skirimish?! All Imps, carry on with prior orders."

Imps Three and Four came back to the Dungeon Heart, exhausting the all the gold from their respective Gold Veins, making a 2028 total from their trips. Not wanting to be slapped again, they ran back to a different Gold Vein and repeated the same process. Imp Two finished refortifying the Dungeon Heart its corridor and began fortifying the cross-section and the portal. Imp One was still away happily claiming what remained of the Library.
    Focusing his attention on the ongoing battle, Stravos saw the Goblin and the Fly next to a stunned Scorpion, deciding on a plan of action.

"Congratulations on knocking out one Scorpion, but remember, it is only stunned. Be on your guard."

With that comment, Stravos once more focused on the portal, hoping that more recruits would be coming in soon...

(Note that the map noted the position of Sara at the time of last post. Sara is now engaging the Pixie, explained below.)

Sara, the Sky Wanderer

Sara buzzed around and around the Scorpion, and starting getting a little dizzy from all the circles. Luckily, the Goblin got a lucky blow and slammed his hammer into the Scorpion's head, making it slump to the ground unconscious after a bit of stumbling. The Goblin made a small report to the Keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ba-Ka
    "Sir! Scorpion A has been knocked out, Sir!"

Ba-Ka looks at Sara.

"Thank you for your assistance... Ma'am! But we still have two more hostiles left."

Ba-Ka points at the Scorpion and Pixie.

"Shall we make a plan, Ma'am?"

"How rude of me! I am Ba-Ka, Goblin Soldier, Second Class, at your service Miss...?"
    "There is no need for formalities on the field of battle. My name is..." the Fly was hesitant for a moment, "Sara."

Stravos, who looked over the battle reports, told the two combatants to remain on their guard, as the Scorpion wasn't dead, but only stunned.

"Will do, sir."

Looking over at the Goblin, Sara suggested a plan of action.

"I will handle the Pixie, you can handle the Scorpion."

Not waiting for a response, Sara charged into the field of battle and slammed into the unsuspecting Pixie, slamming the small figure into a gold vein. It recovered and went forward, and began the slap Sara silly. This act served more as an annoyance than an actual attack, and then Sara circled the Pixie, flew upwards, and then charged at her from above, only to dive into the water. The Pixie was laughing at the failed attempt a short distance away from the original location.

"BZZT! I'll get you for that!"

Recovering fairly quickly, Sara maneuvered herself to dry land and took off, reengaging the Pixie in airborne combat.

Sara Summary:
    Health: 87%
    Mood: Calm
    Summary: Sara introduced herself to Ba-Ka, suggested a plan of action, and is now fighting the Pixie in airborne combat.
    Last edited by Sire; April 18th, 2010 at 18:16.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Barb, the Goblin

Barb clambered from the portal and spat back down it with a very goblin-like snort.

"Idiots..." she muttered to herself.

Barb made he way out of the Portal, straightening her clothes as if for a job interview. She came to a four way intersection and startled an imp, but a quick overview revealed the way to the heart chamber.

"Greetings Stravos, I am Barb. I am a goblin. I wish to apply for posting in this dungeon of yours!"

Barb headed over to lair and arranged her sleeping arrangements.

=]I hope this dungeon has a better crowd than the last one.[=

She headed across to the hatchery.

{RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka nods to the Keeper's warning, and Sara's plan, as she flew and engaged the Pixie.

Ba-Ka ran, and jumps onto the Scorpion B's tail.

The Scorpion attempted to throw Ba-Ka off by swinging it's tail back and forth, but Ba-Ka held on. Ba-Ka pulls out his hammer, and slams it into the Scorpion B's back.

Scorpion B'S HP: 92%

The Scorpion hisses with anger, and shakes itself violently. Ba-Ka still held on, then the Scorpion losses it's balance and falls into the water.

SPLASH!

Ba-Ka found his head under the water, and the Scorpion. Holding in his breathe, he forces all his power into his legs and kicks the Scorpion off.

Scorpion B's HP: 85%

Ba-Ka jumps up, taking a deep breathe of air, and charges at the Scorpion, who just swipes Ba-Ka making him fly at a gold vien.

Ba-Ka's HP: 60%

Ba-Ka gets up, as the Scorpion is charging at him, and jumps out of the Scorpion's way. The Scorpion smashes it's head into the gold vien.

Scorpion B's HP: 80%

Ba-Ka jumps forward behind the Scorpion, and slams his hammer into it's behind.

Scorpion B's HP: 74%

Ba-Ka and the Scorpion continued fighting.
    =======================================
    Health : 60%
    Fighting Scorpion B.
    Level : 1.9
    Mood : Maggot Scorpion!
    Summary : Ba-Ka fought Scorpion B.

Hellhound

Keeper Stravos

Stravos notices the new recruit in his dungeon.

(Goblins everywhere! Where's all the other soldiers? I need ranged and magic support to fight a war, not all frontline fighters!)

"Welcome Barb. The current task at hand, should you choose to accept it, is to assist the Fly Sara and the Goblin Ba-Ka engaging in a small skirmish in a cavern south of the Hatchery. There are two Scorpions, one is currently stunned, and a Pixie there. You must get there yourself, it is not a long walk and the sounds of combat be obvious."

Stravos then focuses on his Imps, who has made no worthwhile progress to be stated.

Summary:

Keeper Stravos addresses Barb and is now watching over his Imps.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Sara, the Arial Fighter
    and
    Ba-Ka

Sara dodged another barrage of slaps from the Pixie. No longer an annoyance, these slaps are actually doing some bit of damage. The Sky Wanderer charged once more, and just like before, the Pixie flew off to the side. This time, Sara read its thoughts and redirected herself to ram into the Pixie. The victim of this attack slowly spiraled downward and floated on the water, bobbing up and down as it moved.
    Sara oversaw her partner's efforts. While he was clearly a bit more wounded than the Scorpion due to the prior encounter, he still held up very well.
    She charged at the Scorpion, bouncing off afterward with a little bit of a headache, but she drew it attention nevertheless.

"Goblin! Hit him like the last one!"

Seeing his chance, Ba-Ka charges at the Scorpion and slams his hammer onto the Scorpion's head. The Scorpion wobbled like the last one, but smacked Ba-Ka with it's pincher before falling to the ground.

"Ow. These Scorpions don't joke around."

"I guess not."

Sara looks over to where the Pixie was left floating, but, it was no longer there. Looking above Ba-Ka, she saw the Pixie about to charge him.

"Ba-Ka! Above you!"

Ba-Ka looks up, as the Pixie started charging at him. Not being as quick as Sara, Ba-Ka got a face full of slaps, and kicks, however, Ba-Ka grabbed the Pixie's leg, and throws her to the ground.

"Gah! She's like a beast!"

Ba-Ka sets his foot on top of the Pixie, preventing her from moving.

"Sara, you can knock her out. Seeing how my hammer might... *Ahem* yeah."

"Of course."

Sara buzzed around and flew straight upward and landed on the ceiling, her winds keeping her grounded. At the right moment, Sara jumped off and dove straight toward the Pixie, fully intent on ramming her into the ground and knocking her out for good, but not killing her.

"Ba-Ka, MOVE!"

Ba-Ka gets his foot off of the Pixie and jumps backwards.

Sara slammed into the Pixie dead-on, causing all the air within the little thing to exit and she gasped for air before fading into unconsciousness. Checking on her life signs, Sara noticed the Pixie was breathing, but barely.

"I think I went a little too hard on that one... What are we to do with the other two Scorpions? The Pixie may be ready for interrogation provided we have someone to hold her down."

"Hmm... Can you take the Pixie to the Dungeon? Interrogating her here might not be a very smart choice with these Scorpions stunned. I'm willing to knock the Scorpions out again if they get back up. I also heard the Mentor say that two more Goblins entered this dungeon, perhaps they can help me with the Scorpions until we are able to subdue them."

"I always thought carrying things were the Imps job, but ok..."

Sara landed on the Pixie and got herself a firm hold on the prisoner. Taking off with effort, Sara carried her load back to the Dungeon to be secured and introgated.

(Now would be a nice time for a pick-up, and...)

"AIEEE!"

Sara was grabbed by a pincher from the first Scorpion they have knocked out. The Pixie fell from Sara's grasp and earned a scratch from from landing. Sara felt the pressure increase slowly from the Scorpion's pincer, as if it wanted her to suffer throughout the entire encounter. Using the small strength that she had, Sara called for help.

"A little assistance here, please?"

Ba-Ka rushes at the Scorpion and slams his hammer onto the 'arm' of the Scorpion that is holding Sara. Something that sounded like a crack made the Scorpion's pincher open, and the arm drooping down.

"Okay Sara, you can retreat back to the Dungeon, I'll take the Pixie. even I have to admit, these maggots are doing a number on me now."

The Scorpion dug its other pincher into Ba-Ka's foot.

"OW!"

"No...I rather stay here and help."

Sara picks up the Pixie again and continues to move toward the Dungeon.

"Guard me while I try to shift this thing over."

Imp Three then runs up to Sara and looks at her questionably.

3 *squeak* "Why you do our job? Imps excel at carrying things. Me carry for you!"

"Ah, ok. Thanks."

Sara places the Pixie down on the ground, and the Imp easily picks her up and drags her across the floor extremely swiftly to the destined location.

"Wow. I guess those little guys can carry big loads." Sara looks over at Ba-Ka, who was still fighting the Scorpion. "It's time to retreat, we got our objective here. Let the second shift dispatch the Scorpions."

With that comment, Sara flew and waited by the entrance to her master's dungeon, making sure that Ba-Ka could make it safely.

Hearing that their objective is done, Ba-Ka swings his hammer at the Scorpion once more before running like hell to the entrance. The Scorpion grabs Ba-Ka's leg and dragged him to the ground. Ba-Ka, getting really annoyed, swung his hammer onto the pincher of the Scorpion. It screeches and lets go of Ba-Ka, who stumbles to the entrance.

Ba-Ka felt oddly abit stronger, but he casted the feeling aside and looked at Sara.

"Mission accomplished. Great teamwork if I can say so myself. Go and rest, I'll talk to the Keeper about pay for the assignment." Sara entered the dungeon but looked back at Ba-Ka "And make sure you watch your back, we don't need a Scorpion wandering into the dungeon running off with you." She turned around again and made her way to the Dungeon Heart with a smile on her face, one that hasn't been seen for a long, long time.

As for Ba-Ka, he nodded to Sara, and dragged himself to his lair. He sat on his lair, but still remained alert, incase the Scorpions come by.

Sara Summary:
    Health: 47%
    Mood: ...Happy?
    Summary: Sara engaged in the skirmish, fighting the Pixie, Scorpion B, Pixie (again), and Scorpion A. The Pixie was carried to safety by Imp Three, and Sara returned safely to the dungeon. She is now on her way to question the Keeper about pay for the assignment.

Ba-Ka
    Level: 2
    Health: 40%
    Mood: Alert
    Summary: Ba-Ka attacked Scorpion B, attacked by Pixie, attacked Scorpion A, and is now in the Lair.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Barb, the Goblin

Barb arrived at the hatchery and snagged several chickens on her sword. From what she had so far observed the dungeon was not only new, but also had been recently abandoned in a bloody manner.

=]No training facilities then...[= she said with a sigh.

She briefly tried training with the chickens which resulted in a massive cloud of feathers, but left her without that satisfying feeling that let her know she was leveling.

With a fierce scrawl written across her face she cleaned off her short sword and decided on impulse to check out the library. It was in an appalling shape and was only half-claimed. The best state for a library or so many of her relatives claimed.

She was just backing out when the Keeper addressed her.

"Welcome Barb. The current task at hand, should you choose to accept it, is to assist the Fly Sara and the Goblin Ba-Ka engaging in a small skirmish in a cavern south of the Hatchery. There are two Scorpions, one is currently stunned, and a Pixie there. You must get there yourself, it is not a long walk and the sounds of combat be obvious."

"I guess I'll leave you to your work..." she nodded to the lone imp who was working his way through the tangled mess of knocked over bookcases and blood-stained manuscripts.

She quickly made her way down to the dungeons southern entrance to aid Stravos's battle-group when they came bustling by with what appeared to be an imp carrying an unconscious pixie in toe.

"Keeper..."

She made her way to the only facility available to her, the wrecked library. She'd always fantasized about being a warlock when she was a kid but she was a goblin and the option simply wasn't open to her. That and the fact that everyone she knew would dis-own her. Maybe she would learn to read though? Who had to know?

Quiet as not to alert the imp she stole into the library and made for a quite corner. On a whim she opened up a tattered-looking book called Heal: Spells for Victory. Settling herself in she began...

Mood: Happy, Sneaky-Sneaky
    Last edited by MeinCookie; April 19th, 2010 at 07:14.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Jelzeus the Goblin

Jelzeus went over to the Lair where he found Ba-Ka. Remembering that Ba-Ka was a fighter, not a "Worker" like Jelzeus, he decided to keep his Lair apart from Ba-Ka's. Jelzeus set up his Lair near the entrance of the Library, yet to be claimed. It also bothered him to simply be called a "Worker" as if he were as common as any. Jelzeus always felt he proved to be better than competition, considering all the time he studied, his personal interest, on top of truly trying to be the best in research and mechanics.

This keeper is new indeed...

Jelzeus heard Stravos' discovery of the Pixie and two Scorpions, then his orders.

"Both of you Goblins can choose to engage..." Of course "can" being the keyword.

"I am a Researcher, not a Fighter, Keeper Stravos. It is not in my interest to fight, and we should probably let them be... they haven't discovered us so we simply need to wait until one kills the other an-" Jelzeus stopped when he saw Ba-Ka run off to battle.

Idiot, doesn't he know he's outnumbered three to one!?

Jelzeus growled in frustration with Ba-Ka's decision, which would force Jelzeus himself to fight as well. Otherwise there is risk losing the Fighter, then who will protect the Researcher!?

Jelzeus hurried out to find Ba-Ka throwing insults at the Scorpion, causing Jelzeus to throw his slap his forehead hard enough to throw his head back.

Such ignorance... shouldn't he be throwing his energy to fighting instead of insulting remarks?

Only one Scorpion engaged into battle with Ba-Ka, the other seemed to focus more so on Pixie. Jelzeus began to approach Ba-Ka, who battled the Scorpion, when a Fly flew into battle. She distracted the Scorpion and Ba-Ka knocked him out. Keeper Stravos said the name, Sara... it must be the Fly's name.

Ba-Ka and Sara began to talk, discussing a "plan", which completely amused Jelzeus with such little thought put into it. Jelzeus stepped into hearing range of the two creatures.

"I have a better ide-" Jelzeus froze when Sara flew off without warning, "WAIT! ...Damn foolish Fly...! My plan would take out the Scorpion and most likely ally the Pixie with us without the need for pursuasion or at least for long enough so we can knock her out with ease, then pursuade her later. Alright then... Ba-Ka... this can still partially work to take out the Scorpion. I'm going to go in first from behind the Scorpion to di-"

But Ba-Ka had already charged into battle with the Scorpion, costing Jelzeus his nerve.

I'm surrouned by INCOMPETENT FOOLS!!!

Jelzeus stomped off, thinking that since nobody is listening, he's not making good use of his time. He entered the Lair where he heard that the Library had been claimed, and began to speak to Keeper Stravos.

"Keeper Stravos, since your creatures do not wish to listen to my battle plans, which would easily reward you the Pixie and take out the Scorpions, but alas I shall retire to the bookshelves," Jelzeus explained.

Jelzeus entered the Library, then began browsing through the bookshelves. Without any real orders, Jelzeus had the option to choose whatever he wanted. And it made perfect sense to get a Workshop up and running, Traps and Doors will be useful in such an abbandoned dungeon.

Jelzeus eventually stumbled upon a book called "How to Make Your Home Dungeon a Living Nightmare Death Trap" by "Knud the Mad" aka "Arnold Schwarzenegger".

He read in peace, but eventually looked up to see another Goblin, Barb, sitting in a corner of the Library reading. Curious, Jelzeus approached her.

"I didn't expect there to be other Goblin researchers... what is your name?" Jelzeus whispered calmly, "Get to work on the Workshop, this dungeon will need some good Traps..."

Jelzeus
    Health: 100%

Summery: Jelzeus was refusing the offer to fight, but then followed Ba-Ka thinking he is foolish to go alone. Not being able to help much Jelzeus watched and Sara the Fly came into the scene. He saw her distract the Scorpion and Ba-Ka knocked it out. She suggested a quick scheme, which seemed rather poor to Jelzeus and caused him to step up and give a better plan.

But Sara and Ba-Ka already headed off, to Jelzeus' annoyance. He left the battle scene, and complained to Stravos about his creatures not following his brilliant plans, then went off to the Library. He began researching the Workshop, and noticed Barb. He then asked her what her name is, and then told her to help with the Workshop.

Jelzeus is Researching the Workshop
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!